PDA

View Full Version : 2.016v Springs

H15 NVA
30-10-06, 07:33 PM
HI GUYS I,M NEW TO THIS BUT BIN INTO ME NOVAS SINCE BEFORE I CAN REMEMBER, JUST A QUICK QUESTION AS SOME ADVICE NEEDED, IVE GOT A NOVA SRI WITH C20XE LUMP, CURRENTLY RUNNING BILSTEIN SHOCKS AND COURTNEY -35MM SPRINGS(THE ONES DEVELOPED FOR THE VAVLER CONVERSION.) HANDLES LIKE A GO CART BUT AINT LOW ENOUGH FOR ME:cry: , ANY IDEAS WHAT SPRINGS TO GO FOR? PLS DONT SAY COILOVERS AS I HATE EM N BILSTEINS ONLY FEW MONTHS OLD. IVE SEEN PEOPLES CARS ON HERE THAT LOOK RIGHT HEIGHT FOR ME SAYIN -40SPRINGS, ARE THEY -40 FOR AY A GSI? IF SO HOW DOES A 2.0 HANDLE ON THOSE SPRINGS?? ANY HELP MUCH APPRECIATED. :thumb:

Philsutton
30-10-06, 07:43 PM
Hate to say it but I have and only will run a 2lt on coilovers, imo its the best way to get them handle properly.

Why do you hate them? is it because of price?

MARTIN KELSON
30-10-06, 07:46 PM
Could try coilspringsuk. they will make any spring to any spec.

Could send your springs so they can test for pondage then make to same spec but lower.

Sorry but i have to also agree with Phil.
Sell whot you have and buy a good pair of Bilstein coilovers.

H15 NVA
30-10-06, 07:49 PM
Na Had Coilovers On Vr6 Golf N Didnt Like Em, Poss Werent Set Up Properly, Also Car Is Used Every Day N Billies Are Set Up Jus How I Want Em As Standard So Payin For All The Extra Setting Up Etc N Adjustment Would Jus Be A Waste.like To Keep Things Simple Lol.