PDA

View Full Version : Saw 3

Matt2107
30-10-06, 09:56 AM
Went to see this on saturday and it is amazing.
I think it's probably the most gory and also most well thought out of all of them.

I wont spoil anything for anyone that hasn't seen it.

draper
30-10-06, 10:02 AM
i havent seen saw 2 yet !!

Matt2107
30-10-06, 10:08 AM
omg... rush out and buy it on dvd.... there are some many reasons.

1. Fire
2. needles
3. eye ball

There's 3 just to get you started.

Jack
30-10-06, 10:13 AM
Saw II was rubbish! The first one wasn't much cop, but at least it was original (to a certain degree)... the second was predictable, badly directed, badly acted and just generally bad! Haven't seen the third one yet, but judging by its predecessors I'm not really that bothered about it lol

draper
30-10-06, 10:17 AM
i enjoyed the first one, and if it hadnt of been for my dad telling me the whole plot would of liked it more methinks !!

Matt2107
30-10-06, 10:27 AM
I just love the gore... thats all i go for.

I seem to be fascinated by it.. hence I quite liked hostel too.

draper
30-10-06, 10:31 AM
havent seen that either lol

but my mate took his missus and she wanted to leave halfway thru lol

Matt2107
30-10-06, 10:34 AM
but my mate took his missus and she wanted to leave halfway thru lol

ex work college was out on a date with some fella who started laughing at the gory bits... she walked out and he didnt get his piece of ass at the end of the evening.

Went and saw texas chain saw - the beginning... is ****e really, very similar preceedings to the first one.

Jack
30-10-06, 10:43 AM
Hostel was even worse than Saw! Just... words can't describe how poo it was lol

Texas Chainsaw Massacre was a bit better, but still not great. And not a patch on the original.

Matt2107
30-10-06, 10:46 AM
I'm going to see the grudge 2 on thursday... and also looking forward to black christmas.

draper
30-10-06, 10:47 AM
the grudge is the scariest film i have EVER seen, ma and the missus had to sleep with the light on for a week after we bought it on DVD !!

Jack
30-10-06, 11:05 AM
Ju-On is better :D Same director and what not, so proves hollywood makes poop lol

I've seen Ju-On 2 so might go see Grudge 2 just to see how it compares. I thought the first one was ok, but probably would have enjoyed it more if I hadn't seen the Jap version first.

Matt2107
30-10-06, 11:17 AM
Nothing scares me... I'm far to hard!

Seriously I dunno what all the fuss is about when people jump in the cinema... I mean are they so thick they cant see whats coming.

The only film that has ever scared me a little after watching was American Werewolf in London which I watched when I was 10.

Alex.
30-10-06, 11:28 AM
I do get scared easily. But I'm the type of person that would laugh at something that's supposed to be scary.
Like the Exorcist...when she turns her head right round to look at the priest. I couldn't stop laughing!
Jack made me watch Darkness falls....It was scary at the beginning, you know when there's and empty door, and you know somethings gonna pop out or run across etc...but after a while I laughing.
I don't think I'm so much scared of the images, I just don't like it when the film makes me jump

Matt2107
30-10-06, 11:34 AM
I dont jump. lol... I think thats why I like going to the cinema so much... I'm always on the look out for that one moment when a film makes me jump.

Jack
30-10-06, 11:41 AM
Darkness falls isn't that scary, its not bad when the tooth fairy is whizzing around and you don't see much of her, like the scene in the police station, or in the woods. But when you start seeing more of her, in the lighthouse, it gets silly. Like Jeepers Creepers, as soon as you see the evil thing, its not as scary.

Thats why Alien is quite good, you don't see much of the Alien. Slow by todays standard, but I still like it :D

Can't think of many other decent scary films... I'm not a fan of the Halloween or Nightmare series...

draper
30-10-06, 11:42 AM
is darkness falls the 1 with the tooth fairy and the kid that wont sleep ?? think ive got that but havent got round to watching it yet

Jack
30-10-06, 11:46 AM
Thats the badger.

Matt2107
30-10-06, 12:26 PM
I've never seen Darkness Falls.

My gf was petrified of The Ring when we went to see it.
Also she jumped a few times watching Gothika.

nathan.
30-10-06, 08:46 PM
Me and a few mates went to see Saw 3 on Saturday night. Tis quite gory and sick. My mate had to walk out of the cinema 30 mins before it ended.LOL

Matt2107
31-10-06, 11:39 AM
Me and a few mates went to see Saw 3 on Saturday night. Tis quite gory and sick. My mate had to walk out of the cinema 30 mins before it ended.LOL

omg what a pussy lol ... just kidding.

There definately is plenty of gore.
I kinda expected a little more gore at the end though.
There was so much more he could have used the big saw for.

ReeceH
03-11-06, 09:20 AM
There was so much more he could have used the big saw for.
yeh i was expecting some head chopping with that like. and the big cow muching blades.i was hoping someone would go in that like lol

JJL
04-11-06, 07:27 PM
Went to see it this afternoon and thought it was poor

Novadex
07-11-06, 04:45 PM
ill be seeing it at the weekend hopfully, iv enot been to the cinima for a bloooomin long time!