PDA

View Full Version : body panels

graham kirkbride
28-10-06, 08:01 PM
hi all!!!! im after some new inner front arches for my 3 door nova, where do i get them from? ive looked on beaver auto panels and they do a wing mounting panel is that what im after please help

mowgli
28-10-06, 11:24 PM
I think you might have to try the main dealer, or the vaux website for older cars:- www.vauxhallheritage.com

pul16v
29-10-06, 05:41 PM
you will be able to get the passenger inner wing frm autovaux no probs but the drivers just say on bk order for months n nothing ever appers and they carnt find oput anything about it eathier so i ended up geting on of those poxy bits from hadrian n making it fit can get u pics of them fitted if ya like

oh and expect to be paying around ?45-50 for them and if you find a drivers inner wing let me know mate im after one

phil

c'2.0lrt
29-10-06, 06:29 PM
try shebay mate sure i saw some on there?

L14MNP
29-10-06, 06:35 PM
There was one co. based in Scotland who was knocking them out for a tenner each a few months ago on eGay, just the same ill fitting pattern part ****e though!

Easier just to fabricate new pieces for yours?

Some bloke on the bay also sells 'inner wing repair panels' but thats nothing more than some flat plate cut out from sheet steel

CBP4U
03-11-11, 11:01 PM
Hi

Can anyone comment on whether Hadrian body panels (http://www.carbodypanels4u.co.uk/hadrian) are actually any good? I think most panels being imported to the uk are from the same company?

Shiv

bazil
03-11-11, 11:47 PM
5 year bump lol

I know it's your first post mate but please check the thread dates when searching :)