PDA

View Full Version : The Nova Multigym!!

Lee
28-10-06, 03:57 PM
Following on from Oli's Nova Squats, (post the vid back up Oli!), Heres the next installment...

The Nova Benchpress! Modled by He-Dar! (I'm not posting My attempt, i couldnt fold my lanky arms up enough lol)

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v485/DPursey/?action=view&current=MOV06118.flv&refPage=&imgAnch=imgAnch1

Jim Mcrae
28-10-06, 04:08 PM
Thats how to keep in shape!!!!!!!

Martin
28-10-06, 04:47 PM
Lmao.. can work on the car and work out at the same time who needs to pay for a Gym membership lol

boredbloke
28-10-06, 11:08 PM
how much does the shell weigh in at stripped dude?

mowgli
28-10-06, 11:08 PM
last time I saw a mattress that scummy, it was in a skip, I hope the bloke has his tetanus up to date, but a very good effort though. I recommend dropping the engine & box out , and lifting the front of the shell up & over it, and walking whats left down the drive. that makes your eyes bulge.

Lee
28-10-06, 11:28 PM
lol @ the mattress, it was pristine when we took it down the unit. It then had pretty much every lubricant and fluid you get in a car squirted or spilt on it, with the added seasoning of dust. it is bloody comfy though!!

Pass at the fully stripped weight though.

mowgli
28-10-06, 11:40 PM
Not that I'm worried or anything, but why did you take a mattress into a workshop? It is not exactly Austin Powers' Sh*g palace is it?
What is wrong with the poor mans Street Luge, the good old workshop creeper trolley? at least you can tie rope to them & drag the fitter out with a van. If you never tried that, I would recommend it, it is funny as hell

Lozzie C
29-10-06, 09:45 AM
Just trying to find a pic of my mate lifting my Nova... will post it up later!

Lee
29-10-06, 11:38 AM
Not that I'm worried or anything, but why did you take a mattress into a workshop? It is not exactly Austin Powers' Sh*g palace is it?
What is wrong with the poor mans Street Luge, the good old workshop creeper trolley? at least you can tie rope to them & drag the fitter out with a van. If you never tried that, I would recommend it, it is funny as hell

If you saw how rough the floor was. youd see why. You'd lose a wheel of a creeper down one of the ruts!

Stoo
29-10-06, 11:39 AM
The matress is there for lees comfort, gets painful on the knees for him on concrete, part time rent boy and all that!!

How do you think hes paying Dar for his help!!

draper
29-10-06, 01:16 PM
lol thats brilliant !! im going under mine later to see how strong i am !!

boredbloke
29-10-06, 08:45 PM

you could do that to a matress... and the ride would be softer too!! lol