PDA

View Full Version : Ecotek CB-26P

Anonymous
18-04-01, 12:50 AM
Hi

well, do they work, they sound good?

i wanna put it on 1.3SR engine, and im wondering weather itll be ok since the connection to servo is on the right of the manifold, and down a bit towards the engine... if u know what i mean, on one of the tubes that goes to each of the cylinders... its only about 1.5 inches away from the branch though, so it should still work right?

Anonymous
18-04-01, 02:23 AM
Yep, its fine, they r ok, but mine is pissin me off, if ur engine gets warmer or cooler than when u set it up, it often leaves the valve open when u let go of the accelerator, and takes ages to slow the engine down, so not good when ur braking during a quick thrash!!
D
i
c
k
o

Anonymous
18-04-01, 11:59 AM
hee hee. its just gonna take a little more setting up. and also it will bed in so it wont be like that.

ne way there will be lots of posts about "how can it increase power and reduce fueling??" answer COZ IT DONT INCREASE POWER!!!

BEng Hons Automotive Electronics Engineering :) worship my electronics skills :D

Anonymous
18-04-01, 03:48 PM
check out the top buzz web site from what i read the hc levels were up on his test, that tells me that more petrol was used so how can this increase fuel economy.?????

have u seen what they are i reckon with a bit off testing someone could make there own??

Anonymous
18-04-01, 05:04 PM
:)

is it worth getting for the sound alone?

:)

Anonymous
18-04-01, 07:48 PM
i ad one there shit sent it back back for a refund i got told that cause it was on the brake servo pipe that it was makin my mixture in the one bore and the tuner said if i left it on he reckoned it would fuck my piston up

Anonymous
18-04-01, 07:49 PM
i was meant to say it was making my mixture in my one bore too RICH

Anonymous
19-04-01, 09:46 PM
Agh, well i've had little probs with mine, got rid of my flat spot at 4k revs :)
It reduces effeciency by spliting the fuel into smaller droplets b4 it gets burnt.
We all know flower wont burn in a pile, but if u drop it over a flame as powder it really burns well.
From the test results it shows that less unburnt fuel was coming out the exhaust!
I think mine has helped a little driving on the motorway, but its a pain in the ass arounf town, i disable it until im gonna do a long journey!
D
i
c
k
o