PDA

View Full Version : poss breaking mint mk2 white 1.2 with zorst, gsi spoiler etc..

Muffel
26-10-06, 08:37 PM
ello fellas im trying to do a deal on my nova but if it doesn?t go through (sounds like it wont) im breaking her she?s MINT no rust just bent chassis leg and needs a clean from hwere its been sitting a couple of weeks so I would be interested in selling whole car for the right price or just break her so let me know what you need the only parts not there are drives wing is rusty and in crap primer, front bumper, the grill and the bonnet has a small bend but is still rust free so my mate who works in a body shop said he can repair it if you want it but then will need painting as some paint has flaked of on the bend.

There is a boot with gsi spoiler

2 rust free doors in great condition the passengers has a tiny dent but not creased

The interior is spot less and all available

The engine is sound only has 50k ish I can check the exact amount but is defiantly in the 50s it has a gold head im told that means it?s a re-con?? Also gear box is the 4 speed but is sweet

A piper exhaust sounds really nice not TOO LOUD but nice and deep (the cars still in one piece so you can listern 2 it first)

All the lights are there and the indicators are clear

Top tinted windscreen

There is a sunroof but im unsure if it?s a standard one or aftermarket??

Rear bumper, wing mirrors, clocks etc... You name it

it is on 15" white compromotive mo's one is dammaged but not buckled easy repair which I might do before I sell them but if I don?t get any decent offers for them ill fix them and keep them for myself as I do love em' I just don?t have a small enough car to put them on lol

I also have a SR head which has had a load of professional work done on it to get better flow and other bits but im not 100%sure what I can find out if anyone is interested im told it will just bolt straight onto the 1.2 engine any give it a nice power boost as the bloke who I bought it off used to race them I don?t even think is been used since the work but like I said if any ones interested ill find out what exactly it has had done
Pictures available for all parts I just need to take them should take 1-2days

Delivery should be available for most of it at a cost except for the engine and gear box which can be taken out by you or I can at a price

Email for prices or make me offers as im still not sure what?s going on for sure

I think that?s it just let me know if there?s anything else

Riggy
27-10-06, 02:54 PM
where are you ?

price on drivers door and passenger wing

and the 3 good comps ?

nathannova
27-10-06, 05:12 PM
hi,

interested in the exhaust whats your best price posted???

thanks

nathannova
27-10-06, 05:15 PM
and

how much do you want for the 1.4 head???

JJL
27-10-06, 05:23 PM
Interested in the comps mate were abouts are you?

mini_kris
27-10-06, 07:25 PM
where are you what kind of price you looking for the whole car?