PDA

View Full Version : How to Post Piccys

turbotastic
26-10-06, 12:26 PM
This is something i did on another forum might help some of you :)

Pictures can be of any size, and must be in jpeg, jpg, png, or gif format.

To post pictures onto a website the quickest and by far the easiest method is to use a Co site www.imageshack.us is a fast and easy solution.

Step,

1. Enter www.imageshack.us into your internet explorer search bar and click go.

2. You should now be at the imageshack homepage.

3. ? the way down the screen you will see a blank box with ? Browse ? next to it, click on the ? Browse ? button.

4. A choose file box will appear.

5. Select the desired image ( you can only select 1 image at a time ) and click open.

6. If the chosen file is one of the above formats, just below the ? Browse ? box there is a smaller box which says ? Host it ?.

7. Now you MUST resize your image so it will fit in the forum, to do this select either 320x480 640x480 800x600 any other size is either too small or too big.

8. Check the tick box at the side of the selected size.

9. Now press the ? Host It ? button. Note it changes to ? uploading ?.

10. After a short while ( depends on your picture size and pc speed. Be patient ) a different screen will appear.

11. This screen contains several different links for your pictures.

12. Option 1 if you don?t want to display a picture, just place a picture link in your post select the Thumbnail For Forums (1).

13. Option 2 if you want your picture to appear as your selected resolution select the Hotlink For Forums (1).

14. Right click on the desired link, select cut, then go to where your writing your thread in CTOR and click paste at the desired location in your post.

15. To upload another image select Upload Another Image, at the top left of your screen and repeat from step 3.

16. WELL DONE you?ve now successfully posted and resized a picture onto the forums.

Martin
26-10-06, 01:05 PM
are You lost?

:tard:

turbotastic
26-10-06, 01:17 PM
Lol no just that i have been reading posts this morning and the first 12 that i read all wanted to know how to post pictures. !!!!!!!