PDA

View Full Version : uprated nova parts

Mr-G
26-10-06, 11:00 AM
Where is the best place to get all of the various spares, uprated parts for novas?????

Stoo
26-10-06, 11:02 AM
What bits u after and then we can reccommend places!

Stuart
26-10-06, 11:04 AM
for std parts there is autovaux (call them dont email)
for "uprated" (wtf) there are all manner of online traders and shops dotted about.

infact im sure there was a thread like this a little whjile ago. one for std bits and one for rally bits......

Mr-G
26-10-06, 11:16 AM
All the various uprated parts suspension, chassis, carbon fibre panels so yeh mainly rally/race parts.

Stoo
26-10-06, 11:17 AM
Protec
Rally Design
Euro Rallye
Novatech
and so on

Googles that way >>>>

Stuart
26-10-06, 11:20 AM
yeah, there are tooooo many suppliers to get a comprehensive list, and they all do different bits so you'll rarely get all the stuff from one place etc.

The Simps
26-10-06, 11:50 AM
If youn want to pick up bits used watch the for sale sections of forums such as this one and www.migweb.co.uk (http://www.migweb.co.uk). Many performance parts changes hands this way.

If you want to buy new it depends what you're after. Pick up a Total Vauxhall magazine, there's loads of adds in there.

Simps.

Mr-G
26-10-06, 11:55 AM
lol migweb, you wouldnt get me on there if you paid me.

The Simps
26-10-06, 11:57 AM
What's wrong with Migweb?

Simps.

Stoo
26-10-06, 12:07 PM
Obviously had a bad experience

In my opinion theres such a wealth of knowledge on that site youd be daft not to use it!!

Mr-G
26-10-06, 12:14 PM
to much bitching, slagging off, chaviness and biast opinions i hate the site i was a paid up member for 2 years with over 3000 posts but then i went off it in a big way.

The Simps
26-10-06, 01:02 PM
What was your username on MIG Mr-G? I've been involved with MIG now for about 7yrs. I rarely attend any events but the website is such a wealth of knowledge and I make money back on membership fees with the Tradeclub discount.

Yes there is a lot of bitching/slagging off but you get that on here but its obviously not on the same scale so its not as prominant.

Chaviness. I personally would say this site comes across more chavvy. But on the same token you have to understand that these types of club are not exclusive anyone can join.

Also, all the top posters on this site and the people with what are considered highly respected cars, are nearly all active users of MIG.

Its a shame you feel that way.

Simps.

burgo
26-10-06, 01:44 PM
http://www.novaload.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13

dannyb
26-10-06, 01:50 PM
No-ones mentioned eGay yet so I will. I'd always check different forums 'for sale' sections before rushing off to Demon Tweeks or the like as you can save your self a fair amount (especially when its bigger, higher value items like bucket seats). You also get to meet a few enthusiasts and share some knowledge (unless its Gaskell)

Mr-G
26-10-06, 02:05 PM
What was your username on MIG Mr-G? I've been involved with MIG now for about 7yrs. I rarely attend any events but the website is such a wealth of knowledge and I make money back on membership fees with the Tradeclub discount.

Yes there is a lot of bitching/slagging off but you get that on here but its obviously not on the same scale so its not as prominant.

Chaviness. I personally would say this site comes across more chavvy. But on the same token you have to understand that these types of club are not exclusive anyone can join.

Also, all the top posters on this site and the people with what are considered highly respected cars, are nearly all active users of MIG.

Its a shame you feel that way.

Simps.

username on mig was badassastra, was then changed to rustynova