PDA

View Full Version : corsa 1.0L!!

staggy_gsi
24-10-06, 09:27 PM
right, i know its not a nova but hey!

my girlfriend is selling a V reg 1.0L corsa in white. it has 11 months MOT and 5 months tax, 51000 miles, totally standard car. its in very good condition and has only had 3 owners since new.

this car is an ideal first car or could make a very good base for a project.

offers around ?1750

PM me for details or ring/text my girlfriend on 07870 955736 :thumb:

staggy_gsi
27-10-06, 06:42 PM
Hello,I am very intrested in your car and mode of my payment will be by bank check from uk bank,so give me your last offer and present condition of the car ,Get to me as soon as possible via my email address clement_consult12@yahoo.com .pls do include all the websites you paste it for sale for me to confirm you are a geniune seller... Only
serious reply needed.

nb.do get back to me direct via my email address
because am ready to buy.

you seem to have put this on most of the cars on here. if youre genuine then ring the number pal

Ricky G
27-10-06, 06:47 PM
Hello,I am very intrested in your car and mode of my payment will be by bank check from uk bank,so give me your last offer and present condition of the car ,Get to me as soon as possible via my email address clement_consult12@yahoo.com .pls do include all the websites you paste it for sale for me to confirm you are a geniune seller... Only
serious reply needed.

nb.do get back to me direct via my email address
because am ready to buy.
can someone block this nobhead? or ban him from the site please?

staggy_gsi
12-11-06, 06:38 PM
still here!! make an offer

staggy_gsi
09-12-06, 03:16 PM
1500 ono. getting sick of seeing this thing! she wont let me drop the price any lower than this...