PDA

View Full Version : SRi for sale

Andy_B
23-10-06, 09:09 AM
Hi,

I have a tatty 1992 K-reg SRi 1.4 in white for sale, it would make a good project or donor car for someone with a little time & diligence. It is low mileage with a genuine 62k miles on the clock (used as a shopping trolley before I had it). The car is absolutely standard, no big exhaust or wheels, or any other rubbish. Enginewise its pretty good and never let me down, could do with a service and battery, as she doesn't like getting outta bed in the morning. Most of the body is pretty good too, a couple of small dings down the near side and the usual rear wheel-arch corrosion has taken hold. The interior is spotless without tears or holes, and everything on the car works. The brakes are ok, but feel a tad wooden, so would benefit being looked at, as would the tyres on the car (some are probably still the originals!). I have a new white front wing to fit on the car, and a haynes manual for it. All I'm asking is ?150.00, and the buyer collects.

I'm based out of Chesterfield, which is central to most people. If you like to know anything about her, or see some pics, feel free to ask. Cheers,

Lozzie C
23-10-06, 09:53 AM
PM'd

Matt Pickering
23-10-06, 05:16 PM
Andy what wheels are on the car, 3 spoke alloys or the anthricite steel looking ones?

cheers

Matt...

Mushy
23-10-06, 07:19 PM
This still for sale?

Add me on MSN, Have a chat ! swifty50@hotmail.co.uk

benashfo999@novaload
23-10-06, 11:42 PM
pick up at weekend mate very intrested how far you away from kent

Andy_B
24-10-06, 11:24 AM
Andy what wheels are on the car, 3 spoke alloys or the anthricite steel looking ones?

cheers

Matt...

Matt,

the wheels are the original anthricite steelies, they are in good nic but the tyres are old (still legal) but crap.

Cheers,

Andy_B
24-10-06, 11:27 AM
This still for sale?

Add me on MSN, Have a chat ! swifty50@hotmail.co.uk

Swifty,

I'll send you an email with pics, the car is still for sale.

Cheers.

Andy_B
24-10-06, 11:29 AM
pick up at weekend mate very intrested how far you away from kent

Hello,

If you want to pick up the car at the weekend, it will have to be on Sunday. Kent my son, is the other end of the country..... probably 200miles and 4 hours travel.

Cheers,

raymond
24-10-06, 11:47 AM
andy can you send ne some pics please to elaineshort@tiscali.co.uk

Andy_B
24-10-06, 11:55 AM
andy can you send ne some pics please to elaineshort@tiscali.co.uk

Raymond,

I will send some over as soon as. Cheers,

NovaNath
24-10-06, 06:27 PM
Andy, v interested. Can u send sum pics 2 r5turbovin@hotmail.com plz! How goods the engine as mine has gone bang at the weekend!