PDA

View Full Version : not ****ing happy

Ricky G
22-10-06, 11:20 AM
last night i went to litten tree with the missus and her mate and some other people and we think my girlfriends drink was spiked. all i remember is coming back from the bar and she had gone! spent the next 2 hours trying to find her but ended up going home as she has done this before. i have just had a phone call saying she was taken home by police and i have about 4 messages from her mum saying various things. what the **** is this world coming to eh? you cant even go out for a drink without some **** spiking you girls drink. i wouldnt think twice about sticking a glass in someones throat if i caught them doing this to a drink. and it would be me ending up in prson for it. i ****in hate this world sometimes!
sorry peeps rant now over:mad:

mini_kris
22-10-06, 11:34 AM
theres some ****ing **** holes in this world, is she ok this morning?

db_1.2
22-10-06, 11:36 AM
Thats out of order mate, i cant so i know how you feel but i can imagin how you feel! I mean do regulary use that sort of stuff myself on a weekend but im not the sort to make a big fuss over it and i would never even think of putting it in someones drink, im a strong believer in free will and to choose what you want to do but i know i'd be mad if someone done that to my gf or anyone i care about.

Stuart
22-10-06, 11:44 AM
^^ is an english version available? lol

has she got what feels like a really really banging hangover? if so then it was rohypnol. Ive had it used at the dentist and i felt awful the morning after

Novadex
22-10-06, 11:47 AM
Thats out of order mate, i cant so i know how you feel but i can imagin how you feel! I mean do regulary use that sort of stuff myself on a weekend but im not the sort to make a big fuss over it and i would never even think of putting it in someones drink, im a strong believer in free will and to choose what you want to do but i know i'd be mad if someone done that to my gf or anyone i care about.

use what sort of stuff yourself? date rape drugs? you dont even no what she was spiked with so thats a stupid comment. I do feal for you Ricky, ive had close friends who have been in the same situation and its not nice! i would love to catch someone doing it! id make sure it was that last thing they did! f*ckers!

db_1.2
22-10-06, 11:48 AM
^^ is an english version available? lol

has she got what feels like a really really banging hangover? if so then it was rohypnol. Ive had it used at the dentist and i felt awful the morning after

Sorry, i can read it pretty well:tard: but im still a bit....you know, so again im sorry:)

Ricky G
23-10-06, 02:16 AM
i have been with her all day and naturally i have been asking questions. the trouble is she just doesnt know what happend. its making me realy annoyed as i know something has happend but i cant have ago at her cos she didnt spike her own drink! what do i do? i cant sleep now as its playing on my mind. she remembers everything upto me phoning her and saying i will be 15 mins away and then nothing untill the fireman phoned her house. not sure how the fire people are involved in all this at the moment. so basicly there are 3 hours of last night that she doesnt have a clue about. no idea whatsoever!
she has been in tears and saying sorry all day but its not her fault. she said she knows she wasnt raped cos she can tell when she has or hasnt had sex. dont ask me how but thats her words. anyway im thinking of going out again next week and watching everyone like a hawk. if i see someone do anything to someones drink i wont be posting on this forum for about 12 years! im sure you all know what i mean!

TommySR
23-10-06, 02:44 AM
hope you get it all sorted mate, would hate to be in that situation myself. At least she is ok as far from you can tell, could of been alot worse?

draper
23-10-06, 08:30 AM
ive been spiked before and its bloody scary !! hope shes ok buddy

Stuart
23-10-06, 08:53 AM
funk, that must have been a hefty dose of what ever someone gave her..... I lost about 30mins at the dentist and he said that it was a fairly "good" dose given.

burgo
23-10-06, 12:19 PM
are you sure she just cant remember cos she was wrecked. i know i have lost about 4 hours of last christmas eve. was a good night apparently tho

Ricky G
23-10-06, 12:37 PM
not sure i should be saying this as its getting serious but her keys and phone wer found in an abandond property. the police have questioned me and wont tell me nothing about this so called property! the police are so ****in useless. they havent done any test's or anything so now its too late. they are just wasting our tax money even trying now. so i will take up my own investigation and get to the littern tree nice and early to people watch. anything suspicious and they will be goin to the hospital.

wisewood
23-10-06, 12:42 PM
Worth buying some of these...
http://www.testinprivate.co.uk/acatalog/Spikey-Anti-Drink-Spike.html

Should always keep hold of your drink when you're on a night out - and keep an eye on it at all times, particularly if you feel you're being watched by anyone, or someone get a bit close at the bar.

As for not being sure how she can tell if she's had sex - well, you know how when you have sex with her she gets all juicy inside - that juice is a tell-tale sign that she'd been having sex. If someone had taken advantage while she was spiked, she'd be able to tell. A bit like if someone spiked you and shagged you, with or without a condom, you'd still know that the little guy had seen some action.

not sure i should be saying this as its getting serious but her keys and phone wer found in an abandond property. the police have questioned me and wont tell me nothing about this so called property! the police are so ****in useless. they havent done any test's or anything so now its too late. they are just wasting our tax money even trying now. so i will take up my own investigation and get to the littern tree nice and early to people watch. anything suspicious and they will be goin to the hospital.

This just isn't a good idea. Her phone and keys may have ended up in an abandoned house because someone found them in an alley, and that someone is homeless - and spent the night sleeping in that house. You can't assume she was taken to that house.

It may well be that she had an old friend come over to her when she was spiked and say "we're going to this other pub, you coming?" and the suggestable nature of her after being spiked would see her agree and off she goes. Could be any number of explainations for what happened during those 3 hours.

draper
23-10-06, 12:46 PM
^^ i agree, keys and fone were prob dropped then picked up by someone

and like wisewood says women know if theyve had sex (consensual or otherwise) so just be grateful nothing happened and learn from it

Kinky Monza
23-10-06, 12:53 PM
I've had my drink spiked, and it's not nice, but hope she's o.k

burgo
23-10-06, 01:02 PM
dont forget when your wrecked you will sleep anywhere so she could of easily just wondered in there for a kip. i slept outside by the drain mmmm lovely

draper
23-10-06, 01:03 PM
dont forget when your wrecked you will sleep anywhere so she could of easily just wondered in there for a kip. i slept outside by the drain mmmm lovely
lol ive woke up in bushes, bus stops etc before

burgo
23-10-06, 01:07 PM
lol ive woke up in bushes, bus stops etc beforeexactly so an abandoned building sounds like heaven if your wrecked to me

wisewood
23-10-06, 01:12 PM
being wrecked and being spiked arent quite the same thing though. You're making a joke of something really serious, i'd be really offended if i were Ri cky.

burgo
23-10-06, 01:15 PM
being wrecked and being spiked arent quite the same thing though. You're making a joke of something really serious, i'd be really offended if i were Ri cky.all im saying is she might not have been spiked. i fully respect the seriousness of it and dont find it funny at all. just make sure you find out all the facts before going on the war path and beating up innocent people cos you think they spiked ya misses drink

wisewood
23-10-06, 01:19 PM
If it were your other half though, you're likely to know if she's the kind of girl to suddenly become so off her face on booze that she vanishes, and appears several hours later with no idea what happened to her.

If this sort of behaviour is common with the person involved, fair enough, blame it on the drink, but if its out of the ordinary - you have to assume some sort of outside influence.

burgo
23-10-06, 01:25 PM
its only happened to me once tho and since then ive never got that wrecked again

draper
23-10-06, 02:46 PM
i didnt mean to sound like i was poking fun at it - it was more a case of us getting off topic

no offence intenderd :cool: :thumb:

Ricky G
23-10-06, 06:51 PM
right i have calmed down a bit now. i think i just have to accept that taking the law into my own hands has always been my troubles and this time it wont be any different. i could sit in the litten tree all night and not see a thing and get even more frustrated. as many people have said the most important thing is that she is now safe and not in any danger of being hurt by anyone. it realy isnt nice thinking of all the things that could have happend but if i dont let it go the whole situation could end our relationship. so for now i will just support her in anyway i can and just pray that the police do catch someone who may be putting other girls at risk or even going further.

wisewood
24-10-06, 08:58 AM
if it was someone spiking drinks, chances are you'd never spot them doing it... otherwise they'd have already been caught out.

Dod
24-10-06, 10:12 AM
Funny enough this happened to a mate of mine a few monts back. Him and his Mrs were out but his drink was spiked instead of hers. 2 wee pikie pricks started talking to her, possibly thinking the drugs would take effect, even though she hadn't taken them, and whatever drugs were used had a totally different effect on my mate. So he came back and saw what only could be described as these two groping up his Mrs and lost the plot. They were two sorry boys.
Anyway mate, its been done now and no one was hurt, so i say take it as a learning experience and be weary of scum as well. As for taking the law into yor own hands, why woldn't you? Just make sre you know for certain. Scum like tat shold be killed.

wisewood
24-10-06, 10:53 AM
* novaload.net cannot condone the killing of anyone.

Matt2107
24-10-06, 12:53 PM
right i have calmed down a bit now. i think i just have to accept that taking the law into my own hands has always been my troubles and this time it wont be any different. i could sit in the litten tree all night and not see a thing and get even more frustrated. as many people have said the most important thing is that she is now safe and not in any danger of being hurt by anyone. it realy isnt nice thinking of all the things that could have happend but if i dont let it go the whole situation could end our relationship. so for now i will just support her in anyway i can and just pray that the police do catch someone who may be putting other girls at risk or even going further.

Plus mate if your angry and think you see something that you thought looked dodgy but might be innocent then you could end up bashing the wrong persons face in.... not good.

I know the police are genuinely **** at everything but you never know they might catch someone.

JSeymour
24-10-06, 01:32 PM

lol

Dod
24-10-06, 08:51 PM

PM me though. :thumb:

novabex
24-10-06, 08:54 PM
I've had it done. Its horrible.

slammed saloon
24-10-06, 08:58 PM
This very same thing happened to my ex when we were together, she goes out on a night out with her mates then next thing my phones going crazy at 3am and its her mate saying i should get to the hospital quick as they think she had her drink spiked! i fully understand how mad you are mate and if i'd have been there or ever witnessed a piece of s*** spiking a girls drink i would have no worries about doing the scum some serious (most likely life threatening) damage.im so glad her mates were there or who knows what would have happened. i cant believe that there are such deseperat fuc**** out there they would have to seduce a girl using drugs.
anyway mate hope your girl is alright.
BG

BazW
24-10-06, 09:18 PM
it happened to my cousin a few years ago on a night out in torquay, luckily her mates got her home. some smarmy ******* kept trying to get her in his car at one bit saying he'd drop her off...as usual the police did f*ck all about it but if her brothers would have got him they'd be the ones doing time :mad:

there are so many sick f*ckers out there, it's scary. as long as she's safe that's the main thing, it could have been so much worse. my mates 14 year old daughter was followed to school by some dirty cnut with his dick out...again the police have done f*ck all

novalyphe
24-10-06, 10:03 PM
its hard to belive there are actually *******s out there who would sink to those kind of levels, glad to hear she's ok and as people have said, you should be glad that it wasn't much worse and it should be a lesson to everyone to keep an eye on your drinks because the scum that do this obviously don't care what happens to you.

BazW
24-10-06, 11:21 PM
must be a f'ugly b*stard to need it in the first place

it's not just women that need to be careful, they reackon there's loads of blokes get violated as well. the next time you wake up with a headache and a sore harris it might NOT be down to the chicken vindaloo you had at one in the morning