PDA

View Full Version : random question non nova

Ricky G
21-10-06, 08:53 PM
im watching football factory and if you have seen this film you will know its qaulity but theres a tune they play and i cant find it and cant see the name. its when they are on the bus goin to liverpool and billy finds out zeberdee robbed his house. after that there is a tune that plays and its a wicked bassline. sorry for such a random thread again but if you know what it is let me know. cheers

dave_rand
22-10-06, 10:58 AM
lol tis a good film but i cant remember the tune

Ricky G
22-10-06, 11:05 AM
i wrote that message absolutely wasted. took me ages lol

Welsh Dan
22-10-06, 12:11 PM
Cant remember the film exactly, but is the song Club Foot by Kasabian?

Novadex
22-10-06, 12:14 PM
what a film! love it

TommySR
23-10-06, 02:46 AM
only songs i know off that film are The Libertines - What a Waster where there on the coach, David Guetta - Just a Little more love, where there in the bar picking up them two girls, and Swastika Eyes by Primal Scream i think?

draper
23-10-06, 08:27 AM
havent seen the film for a while now so i havent got a clue lol

Novadex
23-10-06, 04:47 PM
serch for the football factory soundtrack on google???

Matt2107
23-10-06, 04:54 PM
Never seen it !

Ricky G
23-10-06, 06:55 PM
Never seen it !
you realy dont know what your missing! a proper english film that is best watched with friends and alcoholic beverages. its not a chick flick by any means so dont try and impress the missus with it one night lol

Ricky G
23-10-06, 06:56 PM
only songs i know off that film are The Libertines - What a Waster where there on the coach, David Guetta - Just a Little more love, where there in the bar picking up them two girls, and Swastika Eyes by Primal Scream i think?
what a waster was qaulity aswell. but its the tune that comes on after that one. i will have a look on google and see if i can find anything.

draper
23-10-06, 06:57 PM
you realy dont know what your missing! a proper english film that is best watched with friends and alcoholic beverages. its not a chick flick by any means so dont try and impress the missus with it one night lol

amen, me and mate watched it one night when he was staying at my place, few bevvies in the pub, home for an curry and the film - my missus wasnt impressed lol

dannyb
23-10-06, 06:59 PM
Could be any one of these, got the information off amazon.co.uk.

1. What A Waster - The Libertines
2. Going Underground - The Jam 3. Rock And Roll Machine - Client 4. Hunted By A Freak - Mogwai 5. Swastika Eyes - Primal Scream 6. House Of Jealous Lovers - The Rapture 7. You're Fit But You Know It - The Streets 8. Miss Lucifer - Primal Scream 9. Watermelon - The Boxer Rebellion 10. Stumble & Fall - Razorlight 11. Borstal Breakout - Sham 69 12. Tunnel Vision - Orbital 13. You'Re The One For Me - "D" Train 14. Now Is The Time - Freestylers 15. Bulletproof - 110 Degrees 16. Dogzilla - Dogzilla 17. Ever Fallen In Love - The Buzzcocks

Ricky G
23-10-06, 07:00 PM
What A Waster - The Libertines
Going Underground - The Jam
Rock And Roll Machine - Client
Hunted By A Freak - Mogwai
Swastika Eyes - Primal Scream
House Of Jealous Lovers - The Rapture
You're Fit But You Know It - The Streets
Miss Lucifer - Primal Scream
Watermelon - The Boxer Rebellion
Stumble & Fall - Razorlight
Borstal Breakout - Sham
Tunnel Vision - Orbital
You'Re The One For Me - "D" Train
Now Is The Time - Freestylers
Bulletproof -Degrees
Dogzilla - Dogzilla
Ever Fallen In Love - The Buzzcocks

Ricky G
23-10-06, 07:02 PM
right there is a list of the songs. only problem is how do i listen to them??? i have no idea how to listen to any of them songs's so if you have these and know what tune im talking about we could do a process of elimination. (big words haha)

Ricky G
23-10-06, 10:46 PM
well that tune is nowhere to be found. i have been through the listings for football factory songs and soundtracks but theres nothing for the tune im after.

Matt2107
24-10-06, 12:59 PM

Loved Green Street... but football factory is slated on the front of the cover.

Novadex
25-10-06, 06:21 PM
imo Green Street is S**t hot! but football factory isnt far behind!