PDA

View Full Version : Rs Turbo Recaros into Nova

Nobby
21-10-06, 03:56 PM
I know this has been done but i would like to know how as i have a full set of recaros in preety good nick and think they would look the bollox in a Nova any pics tips etc much appreciated!!:thumb:

novadicko
21-10-06, 04:10 PM
I know this has been done but i would like to know how as i have a full set of recaros in preety good nick and think they would look the bollox in a Nova any pics tips etc much appreciated!!:thumb:

my mate put sum into a corsa think he cut off the runners and welded the recaros tothe corsa runners if that helps.

novalovingned
21-10-06, 09:04 PM
Thats what 1 of my mates did the day to his corsa sri, got the original subframes for the recaros cut the runners and welded them to the corsa subframes, gotta say they do look the shizz,:)

Nobby
21-10-06, 09:45 PM
Thats what 1 of my mates did the day to his corsa sri, got the original subframes for the recaros cut the runners and welded them to the corsa subframes, gotta say they do look the shizz,:)

lol but to be honest i dont want to do any welding:thumb:

novalovingned
22-10-06, 01:58 AM
no neither would i mate, last time i tried to weld something it fell of after 10 minslol

Nath
22-10-06, 11:24 AM
nobby only way to fit them is to weld the seats onto nova subframes. or you could sell me the seats ;)