PDA

View Full Version : paint

greg1.4
20-10-06, 07:08 PM
i am in the middle of stripping my shell all down and re-spraying the engine bay, floor inside and the outside. I have a RED mk2 nova that is a sxi but i want to know the colour of it so i can go and buy paint. I think it is flame red but not sure. Thanks

Greg

dave_rand
20-10-06, 07:31 PM
look on the colour code

greg1.4
20-10-06, 11:27 PM
Ok. also i have no side repeaters on my nova just now and i was thinking about just filling the hole in but would it pass the mot like this?

Martin
21-10-06, 09:53 AM
some places will some wont...

Nobby
21-10-06, 12:59 PM
Ok. also i have no side repeaters on my nova just now and i was thinking about just filling the hole in but would it pass the mot like this?
Nope it will fail mate at all garages, you have to be able to see a indicator from the side of the car ie: if you was walking down the street from behind a car that was turning you most probably wudnt be able to see the front indicator:thumb:

greg1.4
21-10-06, 06:44 PM
i will put repeaters in then. Thanks

dave_rand
22-10-06, 11:02 AM
not true you dont need side repeters but if they are there they have to work

novaco
22-10-06, 12:10 PM
Nope it will fail mate at all garages, you have to be able to see a indicator from the side of the car ie: if you was walking down the street from behind a car that was turning you most probably wudnt be able to see the front indicator:thumb:

on a mk1 yes! mk2 no

this comes up all the time, just like the spare wheel debate