PDA

View Full Version : Electric windows + door trim..

Anonymous
09-04-01, 08:44 AM
Just fitted leccy windows to my mk2 nova, no problems there.
The thing is, now ive removed the manual window winders, im left with a hole about the size of a fifty pence in both door cards!
I am thinking about replacing the full interior in the future so it will be sorted then, but in the meantime it would be nice to cover them up-any ideas??
Also i cant be arsed putting speakers in the doors either so thats not an option.
Thanx in advance,
Tone. :D

Anonymous
09-04-01, 10:27 AM
Cant u stick a bottle holder 1 side and a phone holder the other!!!
Or a picture of ur favourite pussy cat/god/GF/Mum???

Dicko

:)

Anonymous
09-04-01, 06:09 PM
u could get 2 vauxhall badges from the bonnet of mk2 nova and have them there.
or would that just look rank

Anonymous
09-04-01, 11:42 PM
My after-market elecy window kit, came with special covers....I'm sure you could get hold on these from somewhere, or something similar.
They've just got an outer cover that goes into the door trim, then an internal pies that slides and clicks on, and holds it in position.
I like the idea of the Vauxhall badges though...could look smart, if done right.

Anonymous
11-04-01, 12:26 AM
find a mk3 fester in scrappy and nick the cover thats inplace whn they havent got fag lighters

i will need to v slighly knock in the surounding area around where the hole is on the inner door frame. then the blanks will sit flush and look spot on

Micky@novaload.net :)

Anonymous
12-04-01, 11:07 PM
montegos without electri windows have blanks in the door. get some from the scrappy