View Full Version : something very loud

novamadman
18-10-06, 12:16 AM
wanting a back box of any kind but needs to be loud and sounding well

cash waitng

shane

quickshiftnathan
18-10-06, 10:25 PM
i may have what you are looking for i have a exhaust on my car at the moment that i want to sell as it is way to loud for me it is a japanesse style exhaust looks great but just to loud for me if you are interested give me your email address and i will send you some pictures!
nathan

novamadman
18-10-06, 11:16 PM
i may have what you are looking for i have a exhaust on my car at the moment that i want to sell as it is way to loud for me it is a japanesse style exhaust looks great but just to loud for me if you are interested give me your email address and i will send you some pictures!
nathan

rallynova1@hotmail.com

cheers

superfu-kingnova
18-10-06, 11:23 PM
my exhaust is : ashley from manifold to back box (straight thru) with a piper 3" outward rolled backbox !! , very very loud !! :D i luv it , dont need a stereo , just drop it down :thumb:
ppl say when i step off the gas and it winds down it sounds like a touring car ..

:cool:

quickshiftnathan
19-10-06, 05:53 PM
pictures sent

thnaks

quickshiftnathan
19-10-06, 05:53 PM
pictures sent

thanks

novatechuk
19-10-06, 06:14 PM
i've got a really loud system if ur interested mild steel from manifold back with a little silencer the a stainless magnex back box with no baffles or anything inside it pm me if interested