PDA

View Full Version : I raced an Aston tonight and whooped ass!!

The Simps
17-10-06, 09:36 PM
was pulling out of my folks road tonight and a sleak looking car phizzed past. Intrigued I pursued with all my 200 audi horses.

I caught up with the car once on the open road and it was an aston martin vantage.

I was stuck on his bumper for about 3 miles around the twisties and he couldn't lose me. Must have been the quattro. I also know he was trying as he was constantly veering out to the middle of the road to see if he could get by the queue of cars we were stuck behind.

We had to slow to let the cars infront turn off and it was just me and him in a drag from 2nd gear. I put pedal to the metal and the traction light was flashing as the quattro composed itself. The V6 roared as I went into 3rd then on to 4th and bye bye aston. Straight past him.

When I looked in the rear mirror I could see he gave it the old indicator signal to say thumbs up for a drag. I then went round the corner and onto a long straight at which point I went flat out again.

I kept watching my rear view mirror as I approached the next bend and he was nowhere to be seen. I really smoked his ass.

Simps 1. Aston 0.

Simps.
:thumb:

General Baxter
17-10-06, 09:39 PM
hobo :roll:

so the pods no called the twistys is it?
or is it donnington or silverstone?

Jack
17-10-06, 09:46 PM
Vantage = muchos bhp + rwd = he's probably too scared of hedging it on corners lol

On the straight he'd have slaughtered a 200bhp quattro-ed Audi. My dad's 225 S3 is not far off my Celica, and thats only 240ish (probably nowhere near that at the mo, its ill lol) bhp

Welsh Dan
17-10-06, 09:47 PM
So let me get this straight, you raced an Aston that was stuck in traffic?

Lee
17-10-06, 10:19 PM
lmao, i cant be ****d to look up the power figures etc because someone on MIG has beaten me to it lol

Oh, and is this a related thread? lol
http://www.migweb.co.uk/forums/vauxhall/car-talk/286338-raced-enzo-today-wooped.html

staggy_gsi
17-10-06, 10:38 PM
lol you cant seriously believe that your audi could whoop an aston surely. on corners maybe, but on a straight not a chance!!

db_1.2
17-10-06, 10:59 PM
Why do people do this?! They is no way your daily driver would beat an Aston, no disrespect to your car, but its an Aston:tard:

ade
17-10-06, 11:25 PM
lol at this thread.

fair play for keeping up with him but what if he backed off as you zoomed ahead thinking he didnt want to prang his lovely aston? might have played initially but then got bored and well backed off.

maybe he got scared with you glued to his anus for 3 miles. I know I would be...

lol

The Simps
17-10-06, 11:57 PM
lol at this!

I've had a really bad day at the office and on driving home I was behind said aston. While I was following the aston I conjured up the above "sarcastic" story in my head (hence "I also know he was trying as he was constantly veering out to the middle of the road to see if he could get by the queue of cars we were stuck behind." and "When I looked in the rear mirror I could see he gave it the old indicator signal to say thumbs up for a drag") and thought I would post it on here and novaload and see who would jump on thread! I'm suprised at you Benn, I thought you knew me better.

Simps.

The Simps
17-10-06, 11:58 PM
Why do people do this?! They is no way your daily driver would beat an Aston, no disrespect to your car, but its an Aston:tard:

and wtf???

What if my daily driver was a ferrari? I used to have a 350z as a daily driver. What kinda statement is that??? I you trying to say that people don't have fast carsas a daily driver??

Simps.

Matt2107
18-10-06, 10:12 AM
Pretty pointless thread all round then really.

mini_kris
18-10-06, 11:05 AM
and wtf???

What if my daily driver was a ferrari? I used to have a 350z as a daily driver. What kinda statement is that??? I you trying to say that people don't have fast carsas a daily driver??

Simps.
i do i do i do

its called a 1.2 nova expression, beats scoobys n everything lol :thumb:

Lee
18-10-06, 12:08 PM
To be honest, i was wondering, as posting a thread like this on MIG is basically forum suicide lol Theyve come up with some classics! 'I raced a bus and whooped his ass, i raced Shergar and whooped his **** etc etc...'

The Simps
18-10-06, 01:03 PM
I really liked this one "I raced an Audi today" - http://www.migweb.co.uk/forums/vauxhall/car-talk/286355-raced-audi-today.html

Simps.

The Simps
18-10-06, 01:04 PM
Pretty pointless thread all round then really.

No pointless than some other threads that come up.

In fact on MIG it has brought out a very creative side in a lot of people!

Simps.
:D

Jack
18-10-06, 01:09 PM
LMFAO @ the mig threads lol lol lol

pokanova
14-05-07, 05:03 PM
aston driver was prob jus a pussy clut driver

draper
14-05-07, 05:06 PM
check the date idiot lol

L14MNP