PDA

View Full Version : A couple of bits for sale.

Martferguson
16-10-06, 05:06 PM
i have for sale a pair of 235mm brake discs. The discs are grooved discs and have red calipers to go with them. These have never been on my car, the previous owner told me he used them for 1500 miles before the car failed the MoT and he took them off.

i brough these off ebay for ?80 and i'm looking for about ?40. i will post but due to weight your looking at about ?20 i should think?

willing to haggle but not too low!

also i have got two 12" Subs for sale. They are SPLx 700w subs, in a custom box, just ready to go in your car. The box is carpeted and i used them for 6 months until my amp was stolen out of my old nova, they have been sat in my garage for the past 14 months and they do still work, i had them working last week just to test.

with the box as well i'm looking for about ?100 OVNO for these, they really are good. i ran these through an 800w kenwood amp and a pound coin would jump about 3 inches when placed on the roof!! those who went to Trax 2004 might remember this? (they were in a Blue nova with novadose bodykit, i was formerly known as 'fergie_sfc')

i'd rather not post the subs due to possible damage and it costing about ?100 due to weight and size!!

Good luck. E-mail martferguson@aol.com (martferguson@aol.com) with offers.

Thank you. Martin.

philly
16-10-06, 05:27 PM
have u got a pic of the sibs are they the square 12inch spl subs?

Martferguson
16-10-06, 06:08 PM
pics on their way, i'll try and get them up by thursday hopefully.

and yeah they are the square 12" subs. sorry, i dont know why i didn't write that.

Cheers.

Martin.

Martferguson
17-10-06, 08:43 AM
ttt

Martferguson
19-10-06, 12:47 PM
Bttt

Martferguson
21-10-06, 06:52 PM
ttt,

pics for subs coming very shortly.