PDA

View Full Version : anything good happen at the weekend?

Ricky G
16-10-06, 04:09 PM
the best bit of my weekend was leaving the girlfriends house to go get a kebab and we took her 1.1 metro as i had no petrol. anyway we get to the road that doubles the main road and runs by the bus stop (chav smoking and drinking area) and there's a load of lads messing around fighting in the road! so anyway i stop and laugh a little while most of them move. but 2 of them just carried on so i started to drive around them as thee was enough space when one of them jumpos up and screams come on then you "****in ****er".
im usualy pretty good at just driving away but for some reason this just made me flip so i jammed it in reverse and flew back and he fell over while trying to run away! i slammed the brakes on and jumped out saying "ok then you little prick lets have it then" (proper hero style) and i dont think i have ever seen sum1 poo there panties so much! he got up and legged it! anyway the missus didnt hardly talk to me all night after that but i got my kebab!lol
so anything good happen in your area?

craig green
16-10-06, 04:10 PM
Add this to the ' what is a chav?' thread. LOL

Ricky G
16-10-06, 04:13 PM
looking back i know i should have just driven away cos anything could of happend! just goes to show how hard chavs realy are! i bet his little bitch didnt suck his nob in the park that night after making himself look a prat!lol

Jack
16-10-06, 05:11 PM
I got laid

draper
16-10-06, 05:13 PM
I got laid

does alex know ?? lol

Philsutton
16-10-06, 05:15 PM
I remember something similiar, was about 3am on sunday morning on the way back from work. I saw a gang of chavs all with camera phones filming two other chavs try an punch each other, i say try an they were more slapping each other. I had a good laugh an carried on.

All i did this weekend was abuse my car and camp in a muddy field with some complete tools, i.e. the people that thought it was fun to try an do donuts when they were drunk, they ended up crashing into a quite clean nova.

draper
16-10-06, 05:21 PM
i started stripping my XE down :cool: altho when i started undoing the headbolts 3 were loose, 2 were way to tight and i snapped my torx bit so its still not off - glad i did now as some monkey obviously put it together

burgo
16-10-06, 05:23 PM
i started stripping my XE down :cool: altho when i started undoing the headbolts 3 were loose, 2 were way to tight and i snapped my torx bit so its still not off - glad i did now as some monkey obviously put it togetheri always use halfords torx bits so at least when they snap you can go and swop them. i snapped two un-doing a v6's head once

Jack
16-10-06, 05:24 PM
does alex know ?? lol
She won't if you hide the lube ;)

draper
16-10-06, 05:26 PM
i always use halfords torx bits so at least when they snap you can go and swop them. i snapped two un-doing a v6's head once

it is a halfords 1, ill be popping in 1 night this week to exchange it

draper
16-10-06, 05:27 PM

:wtf: i said im hard up, not fed up

Alex.
16-10-06, 05:33 PM

:tard:

Breeny
16-10-06, 05:58 PM
Went to the school disco at Hammersmith Palais..

Got proper mashed, was all good!

nathan.
16-10-06, 06:02 PM
Went to Tenerife last week, flew back yesterday.:cool:

dannyb
16-10-06, 06:15 PM
Changed plugs, leads and oil on Nova, then saw my girlfriend when I should have been writing an essay on ideology in 'Litte Women' to satisfy the english tutors on my Primary Ed degree. Bought a **** oil filter strap thing from halfrauds, it didnt work very well in the confines of the Nova bay so exchanged it for a 'professional' one.
Not very exciting in all.

Alex.
16-10-06, 06:20 PM
I didn't do much. Cleaned mum's car, got laid, drove my car....yeh...

ANDYRACER
16-10-06, 07:48 PM
Saturday-went to a rolling road with migweb and then went round my mates

Sunday-tried to go and pick ste's valver up and ended in disasted. lol

Lozzie C
16-10-06, 08:43 PM
Saturday I worked and went to a fancy dress party- was a laugh but quite odd, had a cigar dressed as Snow White whilst this girl begged me to let her cuddle up with my boyfriend. Hmm...
Sunday I had two roast dinners :eek:

Dar
16-10-06, 08:52 PM
Saturday
I got the Nova ready for sunday and then spent the afternoon having a party for my little girl who was one on the 11th. Went ot bed early.

Sunday
Got up at an unnatural hour and too the Nova To Donnington Park. Came home and started a thread about it.

Ricky G
17-10-06, 08:50 AM
oh and for anyone that saw my post about going 40 days and 40 nights!!!!!!! it was up this weekend! litterally! felt like a virgin again and fook me i nearly forgot how good sex is!lol :p :)

draper
17-10-06, 08:52 AM
oh and for anyone that saw my post about going 40 days and 40 nights!!!!!!! it was up this weekend! litterally! felt like a virgin again and fook me i nearly forgot how good sex is!lol :p :)

lol lol lol

hendrix
17-10-06, 09:08 AM
saturday morning: nursed hangover
saturday afternoon: worked at Scunny United
saturday night: watched x factor lol, played guitar and got wasted
sunday: spend all day prepping the bastid nova for its MOT
thats it...in a nutshell.
didnt get laid :mad:

Stuart
17-10-06, 09:35 AM
looked at houses, watched robin hood, took the car for a spin sunday with the roof off (v funky when its freezing cold and sunny lol). went and nicked me dads new cppoer S to see how "good" the diff was etc.... its toss lol

draper
17-10-06, 10:02 AM
looked at houses

i hate looking at houses - when my missus shows me one she likes (normally out our price range) i just tell her its a long walk to the bus stop - problem solved :D

Stuart
17-10-06, 10:20 AM
it dosent help that im looking around at jobs too so could potentially move anywhere even though weve found some nice places in the wrong locations lol

Matt2107
17-10-06, 12:45 PM
I had 3 of my snakes "probed"

They are all boys :(

Anyone wanna buy a tame yearling?