PDA

View Full Version : pikey cnuts round nottingham

draper
12-10-06, 10:49 PM
my mum and dads house was burgled today !! my family had been out for some dinner around tea-time and came home to find a civic parked across the drive, my dad pulled alongside and asked him to move so he could reverse onto the drive - as the guy pulled forward he sounded the horn. As the family buggered about getting out the car they heard some banging round the back - my dad ran round and saw the back door had been kicked in, they only got away with a laptop, some mobile phones but worst of all, all my mums gold jewelary (sp) that my dad had bought her troughout he last 27years and some of my grans (her mums) stuff

luckily (?????) they didnt find the keys to my mums car as they/he had moved the 2 plasma's my dad has near the front door - my mum phoned me in tears earlier and still cant face going up to her bedroom - there getting the house double glazed at the weekend so if this had happened next week theres every chance they wouldnt of even got in !!

i fuking hate theiving cnuts like this, my mum and dad are the most honest people in the world and own everything thru hard work for some little shts to (nearly) take it all just for a fix, god help them if i or my dad ever find them

rant over :mad:

as for the police :roll: i was in derby city centre at hte time it happened and there was a patrol sat in the centre of town, in the middle of a busy street at rush hour just sat there with the blue and twos flashing - all because (as i later found out) 2 gangs were hanging around in the city centre LET THE FUKERS KILL EACH OTHER !!

rant over this time

Spudly
12-10-06, 11:23 PM
Thats really sh1tty mate i hope you do catch up with em, even though you can have all the insurance in the world it still dont change the uneasy feeling of some lil toe-rag being in YOUR house, and as you say coppers dont do (or seem to do) anything about it and its our taxes that pay the useless fools grrrr!!!

ade
12-10-06, 11:39 PM
sorry to hear that. reminds me of when I got done over a few yrs back in Glasgow just before Christmas. Cnuts knicked all the cd's a big holdall and the wifes mothers jewellery the wife had inherritted when her mom passed away a few years earlier.

insurance paid up and we got to choose over 500 new cd's however the wife wouldnt stay on the flat for a few days (I had to on my own till we could get it fixed). Feckers had a go at my kitten at the time too - she was really timid for weeks after.

They never too the playstation or pressies under tree. Police said they were too bulky and wouldnt know what they were getting.

Not much the police could do - gave us a reference number and said check the Barras market out.

Matt2107
13-10-06, 10:34 AM
Gutted for you Draper.
Did your dad get the reg of the civic? Was probably stolen anyway.

draper
13-10-06, 02:18 PM
it was stolen - the coppers had tried to pull it over earlier in the day but it didnt stop so they let it go !! apparently theyd done another house close by a few hours earlier, so a stolen car had got away from a police car and been able to drive round all day without flagging up anywhere, really does make my blood boil !

Matt2107
13-10-06, 02:22 PM
The police are pretty useless really.

draper
13-10-06, 02:23 PM
unless you drive 5mph above the speed limit at 3 a.m. on a queit dual carriageway

stuartp
13-10-06, 09:51 PM
sorry to here this mate if ever ya find them let me know i'l come up, cut there knee caps open with a rusty hack saw then poor salt all over them!! Then smack there heads with two brake discs!! then burn there theiving fooking bag head fingers off!! I'l do time if ever i caught some one nick my alloy wheel dust caps!!

Philsutton
13-10-06, 09:57 PM
Thats a bit ****, but a good thing they got back when they did. A gang of chavs tried to steal my corsa from showcase last week. They came straight in the carpark, they had two look outs ect.. Had it all turning over but luckyly i also remove a part of the engine when ever i leave the car an so they couldnt take it. :roll:

draper
13-10-06, 10:01 PM
unlucky phil - spoke to my dad properly today and he says he wishes he was 5mins either way, 5 mins before hed of been kicking the back door in and my dad would of kicked him in - 5 mins after and theyd of comne round the corner in my mums car only for my dad to hit them head on in his freelander !!

Welsh Dan
13-10-06, 10:07 PM
We were broken into when I lived in Nottingham aswell, looked like a planned job.

L14MNP
14-10-06, 02:12 AM
so **** that man!

****ing police 'response' doesn't surprise me either!

As you say, it's always honest hardworking people that get their stuff took, we don't do overtime etc for the fun of ti just so some ba$tard can take what they please!

No wonder people take things into their own hands! '

Gutted for you dude :(