PDA

View Full Version : nova sold! new car?????

Ricky G
11-10-06, 11:53 PM
well the nova has sold on sunday which left me trying to decide what to buy! and i have just got home from picking up my new toy! it is a............wait for it.................metro 1.4 gti! now before you all laugh or start slagging it off its actualy a very nippy little car and its fookin good to drive! especialy in the wet!;) .
altho i am now a metro owner i doubt i will stay away from nova's for too long! i will post some pics up of new car tomorrow providing no one minds a metro being on novaload??????????

db_1.2
12-10-06, 12:20 AM
I think you should get a nova GTE to be honest mate i taken a fancy to those latelu:p

Ricky G
12-10-06, 12:32 AM
i have just sold one!!!! i think i need a few months to realise how much i like novas as in the 2 years i have been driving i have had four!
im gonna stick with betty the metty and slam her on her **** like the dirty road hugging little bitch she is!lol lol lol i might even offend a few of you and come to a nova meet as i do still have a soft spot for me nova's!

superfu-kingnova
12-10-06, 01:39 AM
lol ricky !!!

theirs no coming back for u mate , im afraid !!

you are now an official -

'Granny' aka ' fulltime sunday driver ' :thumb:

:cool:

Jack
12-10-06, 08:28 AM
i might even offend a few of you and come to a nova meet as i do still have a soft spot for me nova's!
Meh, I've organised a meet and I don't have a Nova lol

Matt2107
12-10-06, 10:46 AM
Ricky... you can bring it to the oxford meet.

They are fast and they have a big racing following as they are cheap as chips.

Not my bag though.

Ricky G
12-10-06, 12:38 PM
lol ricky !!!

theirs no coming back for u mate , im afraid !!

you are now an official -

'Granny' aka ' fulltime sunday driver ' :thumb:

:cool:
sunday driver eh??lol wait till you here the grunt of the induction kit! i have gone back to being a chav and hooningh it around already! im sure it will wear off when i realise im actualy a cock and not cool!lol but seriously im having loads of fun in it! i will get pics up by ten tonight and show you my little betty!lol

Ricky G
12-10-06, 12:38 PM
Ricky... you can bring it to the oxford meet.

They are fast and they have a big racing following as they are cheap as chips.

Not my bag though.
when is the oxford meet? ill come if i get me car taxed!:)

Wilson
12-10-06, 06:08 PM
My mates got 1 for sale for ?75 lol. its the 105 bhp k seires gti. its only done 77,000 miles but the rear arches have gone hence the price.

Nova_Houch7
12-10-06, 06:25 PM
OOOOOOOO k.......a metro gti, novas are like soooooooooooo much better!

L

Matt2107
13-10-06, 10:43 AM
when is the oxford meet? ill come if i get me car taxed!:)

I'm trying to sort out a confirmed date... I'm thinking the last week in October now.

If hardly anyone turns up we can always go bowling... its not far.

Ricky G
13-10-06, 07:33 PM
OOOOOOOO k.......a metro gti, novas are like soooooooooooo much better!

L
you may laugh but it will beat any standard 1.4 nova and probly keep up with gte's gsi's! its power to weight and a metro realy is a tin can! im selling it anyway cos i dont like the way im driving in it! im driving like a **** because i know its fun and handles very well for a standard car but i dont wanna die so its going! hopefully an xr2 will be my next victim! if not it will be a nova!:thumb:

draper
13-10-06, 07:43 PM
1 pulled into work the other day, 2 buckets, harnesses, stripped etc had the battery in the back in the centre and the spare wheel strapped behind the seat - looked and sounded quite good actually