PDA

View Full Version : My New Nova

hendrix
11-10-06, 09:05 PM
Well after getting bored of the corsa and deciding to get rid, i have finally got another nova...woohoo!! :thumb: Its in very good condition with only a 5p size rust bubble making it not entirely immaculate. Its only a 1ltr tho and I had planned to leave it standard and use it as a run around while I attempt to finish my valver....well that idea went out the window!!!
Got offered loads of parts tonight that I couldnt refuse; GSi engine, cammed, all wiring, tank, pump, rad etc etc everything to get it running, basically the full gsi minus interior. Also remote cl, immob and leccy windows and switches. Decided to remove the fox alloys it came on and fit the cesaros that were ment for the valver and also gonna attempt to fit the cavvy clocks too and a GSi spoiler i had kicking around. Debating on fitting my GSi interior or leaving the mint GTE interior in it.
Ill get pics asap.
so it starts again...lol

Mike.
11-10-06, 09:59 PM
i'll have to pop round and have a lookse lol

Jack
11-10-06, 11:26 PM
Coup? or short-butt?

hendrix
12-10-06, 09:02 AM
short butt, my mate has a coupe lol
coupe is my next project, probably next year and when I dont have 5 cars on my property lmao:
Current list
Nova GSi (No engine)
Cav SRi 16v (Unwired...ready to go into GSi)
Nova SR (The missus runabout)
Corsa 1.2i (now sold)
Nova 1lt Life (Gettin all bits mentioned in first post)

Unfortunately jack its not Mexico red its that Toscana red iirc

craig green
12-10-06, 10:16 AM
Nice list of cars there. Any pics of the 1 litre beast?

Riggy
12-10-06, 01:58 PM
nice one andy will have to have a drive over to yours sometime :thumb:

hendrix
12-10-06, 09:09 PM
mike ur more than welcome to come over!
riggy, yeah ul have to pop over, we can go see the legendary epo lol. ive finally got a nova I can be proud of, still not sure how long I will keep it though! Started unwiring that GSi engine tonight ready for the transplant in a few weeks.
Once ive finished stripping the cavvy (kinda regret doing it really as its a minter but needs must for the GSi!) and the corsa is gone, ill be down to the right number of cars...one daily runner for me and one for missus, then weekend track racer lol
http://i9.ebayimg.com/04/i/08/53/9b/c5_1.JPG

http://i12.ebayimg.com/02/i/08/64/36/be_1.JPG

Only pics I have, ill get some more over the weekend

Spudly
12-10-06, 11:30 PM
Was that not on ebay not so very long ago, looks like it deserves a lil more poke in the engine bay dept lol!!!

hendrix
13-10-06, 07:15 PM
yeah it was off eghey lol