PDA

View Full Version : Onboard camera, trackday?

Philsutton
09-10-06, 03:14 PM
Right then I've just booked a track day at donnington for the 29th October and would like to have a camera fitted in the car whiling im abusing it. Only problem is I dont have anything I could put in that would do the job. I know a few people on here have them, question is now does anyone fancy lending me one for the day? Im sure there would be a passager ride available if it was at all possible. ;)

Paul
09-10-06, 03:17 PM
egay

craig green
09-10-06, 03:47 PM
passenger seat headrest support.

Jack
09-10-06, 05:29 PM
Lots and lots and lots of duct tape lol

db_1.2
09-10-06, 05:30 PM
Lots and lots and lots of duct tape lol

Second that!

The Simps
09-10-06, 06:10 PM
http://www.b-hague.co.uk/camera_suction_pads_vacuum_mounts.htm

There's some really good ones on that site and they aren't that expensive really for what they are.

Hopefully I'll see you there too Phil. What group have you gone in and what engine are you running?

Simps.

Philsutton
09-10-06, 06:23 PM
I think i know someone that might have a camera, looks like duct tape it is lol. Ive booked it through ive gone in the intermediate group should have gone in the expert really. The engine is a c20let running around 300 - 350bhp. Just fitted some red stuff pads so i shouldnt burn my brakes out good this time. I take it you are going to this one as well then?

The Simps
09-10-06, 06:30 PM
Is yours the red corsa that was with just novas and corsas and pv this year?

I'm hoping to be there yeah.

Simps.

Philsutton
09-10-06, 06:38 PM
yep thats the one, done a little bit more to it since then though. Its going to get a hamering, good thing i only live round the corner i can push it home when i break it then lol

draper
09-10-06, 07:02 PM
yep thats the one, done a little bit more to it since then though. Its going to get a hamering, good thing i only live round the corner i can push it home when i break it then lol

lol

Lee
09-10-06, 08:17 PM
Id lend you mine but i custom made it for my camera and nout else will fit it properly lol

Plus I stopped lending my camera out since the second time i got it back broken!

Philsutton
10-10-06, 07:41 PM
well i found one out, got about 30mins of recording time but it doesnt have any sound which is massively gay. I'll just have to badly dub with police sirens and everything lol

stuartp
10-10-06, 07:47 PM
you'd prob be better with a phone, you still goin the pod sunday?

Philsutton
10-10-06, 07:52 PM
i am indeed, yeah but how am i going to fix a phone in the car lol