PDA

View Full Version : SR/GTE interior wanted

CarlosTD
08-10-06, 09:22 AM
Morning All

Just bought a 1990 Nova TD for my girlfriend yesterday. Unfortunately it has a bit of a poverty spec so we're looking to tarting it up a bit.

So I'm hoping a SR or GTE interior will bolt straight in, so if anyone has one going spare please let me know. Ideally somewhere near Southampton.

Also after a decent steering wheel - a standard one, but not the crappy 2 spoke one we currently have. I guess something from an SR/GTE again.

Cheers

Carl

novarally
08-10-06, 10:09 AM
I've got a blue/grey Nova SRi interior, and a 3 spoke steering wheel, but I'm a fair distance away.

nova ian
08-10-06, 10:28 AM
PM'ed

CarlosTD
08-10-06, 04:43 PM
Thanks for the offer guys, but due to lack of time at the moment (just moving house) we're after something a bit closer - probably within an hour or so of Southampton, or in Essex as we head up that way occasionally.

Will get back to you if we cant find anything locally though.

Cheers

Carl

CarlosTD
09-10-06, 11:04 PM
Something else to add to the list:
mk1 SR/GTE front bumper (the grey plastic one)

Hope I've got that right, I'm still learning about these Novas :)

Basically I think I just need someone breaking a rotten mk1 SR/GTE to rob parts from!

nova ian
10-10-06, 09:01 AM
Got a Mk1 Sr rear bumper as well as the interior I already let you know about.

Ian

CarlosTD
10-10-06, 05:41 PM
Got a Mk1 Sr rear bumper as well as the interior I already let you know about.

I'd be biting your hand off if you were a bit nearer Ian :( Unfortunately we just haven't got the time at the moment to come up to Nottingham. If you still have it in a month or so then may be interested then.

nova ian
10-10-06, 08:59 PM
I'd be biting your hand off if you were a bit nearer Ian :( Unfortunately we just haven't got the time at the moment to come up to Nottingham. If you still have it in a month or so then may be interested then.

Just drop me a pm if you get any time, and I can let you know if I still have it. Might have more stuff by then too.

Thanks matey.

Ian