PDA

View Full Version : nova gte decals

GTE TURBZ
07-10-06, 09:00 PM
anyone know i can get the gte decals for the original gm or even someone that does an identical copy?
i bought some on ebay but there were too big and the 'e' in gte was not even the same!

your help will be appreciated.:)

NOV4_SPORT
08-10-06, 01:48 PM
just keep an eye on ebay mate, i got a couple of o.e SR boot lid stickers from there, genuine Gm, only a couple of quid, do you need and new grill badge ? pm me

mowgli
08-10-06, 02:40 PM
try the main dealer and ask for a backorder if necessary, or get some original artwork & try a local vinyl sign company. they can duplicate pretty much anything.

craig green
08-10-06, 02:42 PM
I'd see if you can scan a GTE logo & take it to a sign writer.

Beware though, GTE logo is different on an Astra or Manta than a Nova.....

GTE TURBZ
08-10-06, 09:44 PM
Thanks for all the help guys, im just the bootlid vinyl and the gte logo away from restoring the original look!!!!!

yeah i know mate, the astra logo is actually bigger and the 'e' in gte is different anol (curved), i learnt this after buying some on ebay, even the embelem was different including the size.

the trouble is on my nova gte there werent any gte door badges so i can get the actual size, but i've got the bootlid luckily so can duplicate that one, i managed to get an original gm embelem for the bonnet though for a few quid.

is the grill badge brand new (as the one ive got on the car isnt bad condition) and if how much you want for it.?

pul16v
16-10-06, 05:41 PM
autovaux can get you the door stickers for a fact as i got mine from them might be able to get back ones i never asked

phil