PDA

View Full Version : i had to report on this now

novahaulin'
07-10-06, 12:21 AM
I got a lift home from the pub by a good friend of mine, he had to pick his father up from town, and i was with him when he did. when we left, pulled up to the traffic lights and what was next to use? nothing less than a FERRARI ENZO!!!!!!!!!!! THE best car i have every seen, when we over toke him in the saxo he made apoint of what it could do! and it was more than amazing.:eek:

Stuart
07-10-06, 08:20 AM
wow im so gonna cum now

rednova
07-10-06, 09:51 AM
wow im so gonna cum now

lol lol lol

you mean he actually felt the need to beat the saxo which was full, theres a headline for ya ......SAXO BEATEN BY ENZO FULL STORY AND WITNESS INTERVIEWS INSIDE!!!

Rexy
07-10-06, 10:00 AM
On my way to work this morning I saw a cow which was stood in a field, along side the cows were some sheep oh and i also raced, nahh killed, nahhh slaughtered a 1.1 saxo :thumb:

dannyb
07-10-06, 10:19 AM
I once saw an Enzo in Felpham village but it wasn't the best car I've ever seen

hybridturbo
07-10-06, 12:03 PM
some boy

draper
07-10-06, 12:25 PM
i once saw a car - how cool am i

mini_kris
07-10-06, 01:49 PM
i once saw a car - how cool am i

whats a car:tard:

draper
07-10-06, 03:17 PM
yeah a car altho it only had 3 wheels which im presuming was for weight loss/distribution

mini_kris
07-10-06, 03:27 PM
lol
was it not a reliant robin

draper
07-10-06, 03:29 PM
do reliant robins wheelie and go round corners on 2 wheels ??

mini_kris
07-10-06, 03:35 PM
who knows, i reckon go on ebay buy one, find and enzo and race one lol see how fast you can take a corner with out tipping over lol

draper
07-10-06, 03:39 PM
once me and my mates wanted to buy 3 and paint them red, white and blue then drive round like the italian job

or paint them as a cow, a giraffe and a zebra

but we could only find 1 for sale lol

Nova_Houch7
07-10-06, 04:21 PM
It was prob a kit car over a mr2 chassis! people usually do the ferrari 360 or wateva it is on mr2's, so im sure sum1 bodged enzo kit to fit lol.

L

Philsutton
07-10-06, 05:12 PM
lmao a lambo did that the other day to me, thought he'd show me what it could do. Kind of back fired on him though.

Nova_Houch7
07-10-06, 05:51 PM
hahahh love to do that to a lambo in sutn like a nova or like your corsa, i take it you were in ur corsa!

L

bigbened
07-10-06, 06:08 PM
ferraries are ****e

Nova_Houch7
07-10-06, 06:14 PM
i dont like ferrari's either, more of a lambo or jag man myself

L

stuartp
07-10-06, 07:41 PM
lmao a lambo did that the other day to me, thought he'd show me what it could do. Kind of back fired on him though.

lol I wounder why it back fired???lol

Lee
07-10-06, 09:26 PM
Enzo's are just flagships, a display of what ferarri can do. Personally i wouldnt buy a car that needs a new clutch after three full bore launces lol

Now F40's are a different story. THE only Ferrari id ever own if money allowed.

novabex
07-10-06, 09:29 PM
We followed one round manchester city centre one night. It was gorgeous.

Matt2107
09-10-06, 10:48 AM
Are you sure that "said" enzo ferrari wasnt just a corsa with the new enzo bodykit?

It is hard to tell the difference.

wisewood
09-10-06, 01:29 PM
do reliant robins wheelie and go round corners on 2 wheels ??

I would assume so if you did it fast enough. When i was a kid my mates dad had a "bond bug" in orange. We were all sat on the wall inside the school fence at lunchtime one day and he came around the corner a bit quick and rolled it onto its roof in one smooth motion. He got out, and with a bit of pushing, got it back over again, got in, and drove away - all while we sat there laughing at him. He wasnt even going very fast at the time, just toppled over.

I would imagine a reliant robin/rialto would be about the same.

I bumped one at 5mph in the nova once, maybe not even 5mph... i did ?1350 damage to it, cracked all the body panels down the drivers side, smashed the rear light, and it needed a new rear bumper and tailgate. I was going uphill, at a junction, in 1st, with foot still on the clutch. He looked like he was pulling out, so i looked right and started to move forwards, looked back and for no reason, he had stopped. lol c'est la vie.

L14MNP
09-10-06, 01:35 PM
cant beat those relian robins with the corsa C headlamps and dimma grille, single wiper etc lol see em?

Mr Bean used to frequentley topple over one of those blue 3 wheeled invalid cars, same deal as the robin basically lol

Totally unrelated but I know of a lad with a v8 engined reliant kitten ha ha

SRlew
09-10-06, 01:37 PM

pmsl lol quality! id love to be able to do that.

and bottlethroddy your right! the f40 is a beast!! thats probably the only car of that legue id have, if you know what i mean

Matt2107
09-10-06, 02:40 PM
Got an F40 challenge on Forza.... has the big gay spoiler on the back but it dont half stick to the road.. with about 4 hours of tweeking.

L14MNP
09-10-06, 02:50 PM
Mate i couldn't agree more on the F40! Car of my dreams lol Forget the gay ass F50 and F60? Enzo! Although did see one on a toll road in France, man that thing could shift!
Bet he couldn't care less what Jezza says about the 3 full bore launches/new clutch time! lol

One other fabled beast I would own has gotta be the group B monster, the RS200 evo :)

I'm sad now, I shall never afford these things.... lol

Enzo's are just flagships, a display of what ferarri can do. Personally i wouldnt buy a car that needs a new clutch after three full bore launces lol

Now F40's are a different story. THE only Ferrari id ever own if money allowed.

dannyb
09-10-06, 03:10 PM
One other fabled beast I would own has gotta be the group B monster, the RS200 evo :)

I'm sad now, I shall never afford these things.... lol

You can get a kit car version, Im not sure what you base it on, but it has potential. Imagine using a Sierra Saph 4x4 donor vehicle - 4WD, 400bhp turbocharged potential....

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/RS200-Rally-Car-RS-200-Ford-Full-Set-Of-GRP-Body-Panels_W0QQitemZ230036298575QQihZ013QQcategoryZ216 54QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

L14MNP
09-10-06, 03:22 PM
You possibly mean the Banham 200 (Paul Banham Conversions) mate

Maestro based of all things!! Preferably the 2.0T EFI

They look **** though! Even if you do get the interior etc, still not right!

Engine in the wrong place etc etc

But the company do own the original presses, or would that be moulds lol for the genuine rs200 parts so it is as good a conversion as you can buy, also gotta go there if you own a real rs200 and need parts lol

Seen a kit once which i would have loved! (not banham) Was based on Esc Cos interior/chassis and included a full steel rs200 shell, the company rear engined the car and everything. Sure it was ?17K in kit form or ?24K built.

Too much for what it is!

dannyb
09-10-06, 03:44 PM
Seen a kit once which i would have loved! (not banham) Was based on Esc Cos interior/chassis and included a full steel rs200 shell, the company rear engined the car and everything. Sure it was ?17K in kit form or ?24K built.

Too much for what it is!

Thats the one then, I think I saw it (or a similar kit car like the ebay link one) in PPC mag in the readers cars. The shell advertised on Ebay makes me think about getting jiggy with the angle grinder though! I know what you mean about those Banham things, they're awful. I once considered getting a kit car that someone had built already (like a Locost/Lotus 7 based thing), bought the kit car mag and was confronted by gash MR2 and Fiero 'Ferrari' things along with the Banhams and god knows what else crap people fibreglass together.

craig green
09-10-06, 03:52 PM
Considering the piss takes on page 1. This thread is going well.

Reminds me of a traffic light GP I had with a Ferrari 355 spider. I held him off for a couple gear changes. Hearing the howl from the engine next to me was insane!

mini_kris
09-10-06, 06:39 PM
You possibly mean the Banham 200 (Paul Banham Conversions) mate

Maestro based of all things!! Preferably the 2.0T EFI

They look **** though! Even if you do get the interior etc, still not right!

Engine in the wrong place etc etc

But the company do own the original presses, or would that be moulds lol for the genuine rs200 parts so it is as good a conversion as you can buy, also gotta go there if you own a real rs200 and need parts lol

Too much for what it is!

when i was 16 i had a banham x21 that i built with my dad, it was going to be my first car but i saw the ligth and sold it and bought a beetle, it was illuminous yellow with mg metro seats:roll:
it was based on a metro looked and faster that it really waslol

L14MNP
10-10-06, 02:18 AM
ha ha thats the TittTy lookalike <term used v loosely! thing aint it mate!

I gott a get a pic up of the local JDM importers round here, they sell battle damaged tokyo race car **** and the cream of the crop was the mr2 (n/a) F40 rep!
My god it was hideous, I was ripping it to the guy parking it up (salesman) and he said it was good quality conversion!
"...err the headlamp is full of condensation mate"
Wouldn't have known it was even daring to attempt being an F40 were it no for the badges they'd clagged on the back lol

mini_kris
10-10-06, 09:15 AM
it is in deed looks like a tt from the front if you squint and its dark lol

novanutted
10-10-06, 11:56 AM
i saw a r34 sykline the guy obviously had a heavy right foot,very rare siting for the north of scotland usually all tractors and 50 cc scooters lmao

jamielou
12-10-06, 09:36 PM
We followed one round manchester city centre one night. It was gorgeous.

I've still got the pictures of that!lol

Absolutely stunning cars!