PDA

View Full Version : rude man!

Ricky G
05-10-06, 08:41 PM
i knocked on someones door earlier and asked if he wanted to sell his nova!
hers how the convo went....

ME
hi there sorry to bother you but i am currently looking for a white nove to do a project with and i was wondering if you are interested in selling yours? THE OLD MAN
does it have for sale sign's in the window?
ME
no
THE OLD MAN
well it isnt for sale then is it!!!
ME
ok sorry to bother you!

then i walked away biting my tounge! ffs i was so polite and didnt turn up with three mates looking like joyriders looking for a cheap car! altho what he said doesnt seem that bad it was the way he said it! he was a sarcastic old **** and i feel like going back and punching him in the head a few times! (not that i will)
the nova looks in good condition but has obviously been sat for a while! well since march so the tax disc sais and i doubt it will ever move again!:mad:

JSeymour
05-10-06, 08:45 PM
haha well done for trying but unlucky.

the car im driving around now i asked for.

Jack
05-10-06, 08:56 PM
Should have made your own FOR SALE: ?50 sign and put it on the windscreen then knocked on his door lol

Ricky G
05-10-06, 09:01 PM
lol lol lol joker!
tokk 200 pound with me aswell to seal the deal there and then! its going to annoy me now just seing it there and knowing he doesnt wanna use it but i do! nevermind! im on the lookout for a mint mk2 and its gotta be white! finding a white one wouldnt be a problem....finding a mint one would!:)

General Baxter
05-10-06, 09:32 PM
every other day just pop a note in his letter box with your phone number stating, if you want to sell your nova, which has been standing for a few months, please contact, (number) p.s i wont rob you and break your legs!

Ricky G
05-10-06, 09:38 PM
every other day just pop a note in his letter box with your phone number stating, if you want to sell your nova, which has been standing for a few months, please contact, (number) p.s i wont rob you and break your legs!
i wont rob him but cant make any promis's about breaking his legs lol
or i could break in and burn his feet lock stock stylelol

mowgli
05-10-06, 09:42 PM
you shouldn't have mentioned the bit about a project!!!!!!!!!!

I stuck a note through a door about a low mileage car with weeds growing around it. They rang me after 18months. I've had it for 6 years now.
Just be polite & make out that you will keep the car just as it is.

Tazzy
06-10-06, 04:01 AM
lol, makes me remember of the time i went to this house with my mate as there was an unused r5gt turbs on the drive, looked in good nick, as the guy if he wanted to sell it, he laughed and lifted the bonnet, no engine, what a surprise, LOL!

Novadex
06-10-06, 09:07 AM
make your own "for sale" sighns and stick them on the window and try again! You might get lucky..... And you might be able to buy the car! lol

Matt2107
06-10-06, 09:21 AM
I would have probably said that you have the money.

Most people tend to think twice when they realise they can have the cash.

Wilson
06-10-06, 09:29 AM
I would have probably said that you have the money.

Most people tend to think twice when they realise they can have the cash.

I agree with this. him seeing the cash could proberly change his mind.

I remember about a year and a half ago the same happend to me. i had a mk2 golf and down near my mates house their was a realy tatty gti which had been standing for about a year and i got the same sort of anser as you!!! and i realy wanted the interior and arches etc lol