PDA

View Full Version : gsi bad boi

SPAT VXR
05-10-06, 08:03 PM
Has any one had any dealings with gsi bad boi, because I have purchased some items off him for my nova, and have never recived them from him, and now I cant get a response from him.

many thanks
SPaT VXR :thumb:

JSeymour
05-10-06, 08:14 PM
Yes, he said he sent the money for some stickers and ive never received any money off him.

he didnt complain to me or nl. he also asked me loads of questions about them which was abit strange! like if i send you the money how do i know your not going to keep it.

hes always on msn mesenger so try there.

to be honest i wouldnt buy stuff of newbies especially ones from Birmingham called gsi bad boi!

Adam
05-10-06, 08:17 PM
to be honest i wouldnt buy stuff of newbies especially ones from Birmingham called gsi bad boi!
Everyone was a newbie once tho? :thumb:

JSeymour
05-10-06, 08:26 PM
fair enough thats why ive put ones from Birmingham called gsi bad boi!

ive never had a problem with a regular or high post count nl user but have had 4 or 5 newbies with hardly any posts try and bump me.

Rob77
05-10-06, 10:34 PM
Yes I have had problems.

Sent him ?25 Postal Order for some braided hoses, that never showed up.

He says his Mum posted them, but I never got them.

Nothing I can do!

Jim Mcrae
05-10-06, 11:09 PM
Shame. hope it all gets sorted dude
^^your from b'ham too track him down a pay him a visit^^ lol

Ricky G
05-10-06, 11:34 PM
just name and shame him! (well you have already)
its not worth doing anything over 25 quid is it realy! and afterall he's probably got a second cousin who knows this realy hard man that knows some pikeys and they are related to the mafia and they will bust a cap in your ass! just going by the name gsi bad boi!!

novamadman
06-10-06, 12:10 AM
when it happens over and over with the same person its obvious tey are messing about but atm ive lost a 4.18 cwp in the post luckily ihave another i can send martin, buti sent other bits at the same time which got to their destination so thinggs can get lost but like i say when it happens over and over.......

Wilson
06-10-06, 09:50 AM
i remember a while back when i had my van i was after some parts i needed and he claimed he had them all. every time i tryed contacting him by pm he never replied lol

Matt2107
06-10-06, 10:11 AM
when it happens over and over with the same person its obvious tey are messing about but atm ive lost a 4.18 cwp in the post luckily ihave another i can send martin, buti sent other bits at the same time which got to their destination so thinggs can get lost but like i say when it happens over and over.......

Any chance of my boot catch Shane? :D lol