PDA

View Full Version : My RR Results

nova---chris
05-10-06, 05:11 PM
well after several misfortunes ' plenty of dosh ' and several oil leaks the car finally got its problems sorted and ecu fully mapped and power ran thanks to the lads down at Jamsport (Jamie / mark ect).
Nice bunch of peeps and worth checking out if your needing work!
Power figures are up compared to when the engine was on carbs. And the graph shows a much better better torque and power curve.
Ive been told it drives real well! So lookin forward to testing it out now. Cams peeked quite early again which was the case when on carbs. altho its came a touch later on throttles.
Heres the results anyhow!! Only the nitrous to come now and its there.
http://www.chrisuk22.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/jamsport.JPG

Adam
05-10-06, 05:17 PM
Nice result there!
Good to here the problems got sorted.

Lee
05-10-06, 05:24 PM
Bout time Brummie, hopefully a proper map will see me some results similar to that.

Pretty damn good torque figure too for an aspiration normal, go and find some treestumps :)

nova---chris
05-10-06, 05:30 PM
Ull be sucking my stump you fag ass bitch! :thumb:

yeah im quite happy with that. thought it might have had a few more bhp in it. But then again been told it drives like a right ****er. which is a good thing ! :) And bhp dosent = everything i guess. as proven in many a circle! :)

Stuart
05-10-06, 05:36 PM
tasty

TommySR
05-10-06, 05:41 PM
nice going mate

Dar
05-10-06, 06:08 PM
As I said before I was expecting a higher figure than that. Now get it on track and see how fast it really is, it should be like a fecking scalded cat. Nice work :thumb:

srs1
05-10-06, 06:31 PM
good stuff chris, glad to hear the car is finally back and running after many a miss hap.

see you soon mate

stuartp
05-10-06, 06:37 PM
Nice tourqe figures mate very good for N/A!!

dan16v
05-10-06, 09:39 PM
nice one fag! about time it was finished! will be good to see how well it goes for your self! hopefully the 007 stylee deploying oil slick will not happen out on tracklol

Kev Turbo
06-10-06, 12:31 PM
good results mate pleased for you after all your hard work

enjoy driving it now

Riggy
06-10-06, 01:24 PM
good result there chris mate , been along time coming lol

just dont kill it again lol

discoinferno
06-10-06, 08:18 PM
good result :D