PDA

View Full Version : krooooooooze idiots !!

draper
03-10-06, 10:37 AM
signed up to a local kroooze forum a few days ago, in the last 3-4days theres been threads about vandalising a car that belongs to admin from another local site and someone got run off the road after a local (legal) meet sunday night and spent a night in hospital with broken bones and cracked ribs !! it was never like this when i first got into the 'scene' so whats going off ?? or is it these gangsta wannabes living like there in the bronx ??

philly
03-10-06, 10:40 AM
it is the very same on most sites. its gotta be all these chavs. and keyboard warriors making it **** for us all

Jack
03-10-06, 11:03 AM
The local krooze site here has started to fall apart a bit as a load of them have left after a thread about an illegal kroooze was locked after the "police" posted lol

Most local sites seem to be full of neds though, only exception I've found so far is SWPC

General Baxter
03-10-06, 11:06 AM
i find me local ones to be ok, they banned txt type, so they must be good lol

Matt2107
03-10-06, 11:10 AM
Hope they all have their cars crushed. :D

nova queen
03-10-06, 11:11 AM
just a shame for the ones how just wont a quite meet!!!!!!

Stuart
03-10-06, 11:30 AM
its the same everwhere. the "scene" is toss, its kinda come from being a not known about thing to being in the media and stuff via nice films like F&F etc so the true enthusiasts etc are leaving it so its left with muppets who jsut wnat to thinks they are the nuts etc.

the local one to me was runnign ok for a while, ok there were planks on there who didnt understand that you dont need 200bhp to have a quick car and so on, there was (as on all forums) some underlying politics, people left to start their own forum, it got bitchy and so on.

to be fair. jsut leave them to it so you can keep your car out of trouble lol

Philsutton
03-10-06, 05:26 PM
which site is it cruise derby or notts, there are tossers on both an hence why i dont use it. Not matter what 1/4 mile time i run there is always a 1lt clio that could rape me, and there best comment is its just a corsa a thus doesnt count. If it aint jap it aint fast.

NickWalliams
03-10-06, 05:30 PM
You will notice that 95-99% of 'kruizers' drive absolute sheds

nova---chris
03-10-06, 05:37 PM
Cant even be botherd when i here the word KROOOOOZE!
Just means aload of cock heads in chav caps trying to prove they are the next contender to fernando alonso next year in there 1.0 beasts that can out handle the f1 ace!

Watched far to many movies such as fast and furious. Floor pans popping out when there kaning there 1.0 animals' Most seem to have sorted there car with every stick on part available from halfords and the local lighting store.

And finally there hangouts (the hood) seems to be the local macdonalds impressing the still in nappies staff members with there neon lights and shopping trolley spoilers (Oh and all there gold) . And showing us that yes a 1.0 can wheel spin and sound awsome with a 5 inch system connected to it.

If anyone wants my part 2 version on the subject let me know. :)

Dar
03-10-06, 05:39 PM
which site is it cruise derby or notts, there are tossers on both an hence why i dont use it. Not matter what 1/4 mile time i run there is always a 1lt clio that could rape me, and there best comment is its just a corsa a thus doesnt count. If it aint jap it aint fast.

That explains the comments I got from my video on Google. They haven't got the brains to handle the fact that a crappy Nova can stonk all over whats supposed to be a fast Jap car.

My local site is ok. But they are more intrested in bodykits than performance. I like it though - sometimes its like checking in on the kids. They seem to be more responsible than the GTI-6 forum I joined. Those guys are just intrested in what they can race on the road next. Muppets!

Philsutton
03-10-06, 05:39 PM
i want the part 2 version on the subject, oh you'll always find a 1.2 nova doing a "sick" burnout in maccys car park.

nova---chris
03-10-06, 05:46 PM
God phil your so demanding!
Part 2

The krooze chavs.
Gold. now this is important. it must come from argos' if not you aint bling. The 12 year old girls fall for the gold every time. Word up bro's. Nothing more than id like to throw you in the cut and watch you all f ucking drown while your chav chains drown you f ucks!

Anyhow then we have there pass plus driving skills. Burn outs and wheel spins. Obviously to me it must be the nike air max 95 trainers causing this driving style? gettin the pedals mixed up as the air is pumped up so far in there airmax's!!!

Neon lights. ive never seen cars fitted with such amount of lighting equipment. my dj mate was fuc kin jealous of a car we saw go past. strobe lighting was just awesome. My only worry is if the driver could see where he was heading?
Most resemle a strip light stolen fron b&q and nailed onto the front of there cars.

Im not against them. but you can my point surely??

If anyone has my outdoor light that was stolen a few years back on halloween could you please return it? probably being used to underlight a fiesta or something?? (its a westminster style light; many thanks)

Philsutton
03-10-06, 05:48 PM
lol the best neons are the oens that are cable tied on to the car on the piss so one side is almost draggin along the floor. Maximum respeck.

nova---chris
03-10-06, 05:50 PM
Spotted at the local Krooze joint!
what more can i say!

http://www.cemexangling.co.uk/images/comp/Chavs-Inependant.jpg

TommySR
03-10-06, 06:51 PM
lol cant stand the local lot round here, dont appreciate true "modifications" and tuning, all they consider is going to their local Ripspeed dealer and buying lexus lights, universal backboxes and ****ty other bits and bobs. Pisses me off

stuartp
03-10-06, 07:00 PM
Come on chris were's part 3?? Same round are way accept they think a pair of there mums tights over the hole were the air filter once lay makes the car quicker!! fu**ing chavs!!

TommySR
03-10-06, 07:02 PM
lol, i cant bear to talk to them, they just annoy me so much how they dont appreciate nothing, my cars had thousands spent on it but because its a K reg and a "****ty" Nova, thats it, they dont see it

Dan
03-10-06, 07:18 PM
I'm afraid the cruise scene has been fubar for many years, and a few of you wont of known it at its best, when it was a good chance to meet up and have a laugh/admire other cars in great numbers. I got to know alot of people just by walking upto strangers and chatting about their cars etc or vice versa.

I'd say the mid-late 90's were the peak of the scene

ade
04-10-06, 01:08 AM
agree - I stay well clear now - went to a few up by me but it takes just one kn0b and it all kicks off.

Dont mind meeting up with a few people if I know them and it a smallish meet but getting too old for neds (chavs) in their pimp mobiles trying to be all hard men listening westwoods latest CD.

Lee
04-10-06, 11:53 AM
Yep, i hear you Dan, I remember when Guildford cruise was a great place to go on a weekend. Lots of nice machinery modified properly for all the right reasons, sensible driving and friendly police who didint have to deal with monkeys.

Bout 4 years back it turned into a street race and got shut down. Crying shame IMO!

macc nova
04-10-06, 11:58 AM
Went to a local cruise the other night after being nagged by me mate, and got bored within 15 mins after hearing sum **** in a chavved up gsi ask me to do a burn out and say 'wots wiv da paint work? is dat da latest 2tone innit? (my car has parts in primer because im working on it). so i just went home and had a brew lol

draper
04-10-06, 09:23 PM
havent been on for a while but i agree with everything said here !!!!

phil - its cruise derby, check it out with all the gangsta chat !!

dar - i agree the late 90's/early 00's were best (when i first got into the whole scene) everyone was freindly, it was a simple case of saying "hi buddy, nice wheels/splitter/spoiler" but now days seems thats offensive !! got some guy ringing me cuz i sold him a digi dash that was working but cuz he cant wire it up its all my fault and hes gonna 'cut me bro' lol

im glad everyone feels the same because i feel the only place that seems to appreciate modified cars is club sites, i.e here, mig, PVG etc havent been on any other sites but hey ho - ill stick to novaload !!

and dars vid of him "doing" that liner - i put that on cruiseilson and all i got was "yeah, but id rather have the skyline" so would i, after all i gotta keep the miles off the nova lol