PDA

View Full Version : Rallying Nova Loaders?

Bouch
03-10-06, 06:30 AM
How many out there rally, road rally or just compete in there little nov's?:confused:
And if you do, when and where are you out next??:D

Stuart
03-10-06, 08:17 AM
Dar does sprints at coombe.
Russ used to rally but sold up for a bit.
Dan should but wont lol
garyc does grasstrack

other than that most people jsut make mildly fasater road cars lol

Bouch
03-10-06, 04:50 PM
Just me then!
Shame really because there still a very competative car and a great laugh to throw round a stage.

Matt2107
03-10-06, 04:59 PM
I think the rally drivers tend to only come on here once in a while just for techy help.

Philsutton
03-10-06, 05:15 PM
you'll probably find that alot of users rally theirs around tesco car park, around the trolley parks

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j320/roobabes/rootescodrift.jpg

lol

Novadex
03-10-06, 05:17 PM
my lil nova would fall apart if i said "off road" to loud! she likes it smooth and wet with loadsa rubber... just like my nova lol

Dar
03-10-06, 05:32 PM
Just me then!
Shame really because there still a very competative car and a great laugh to throw round a stage.

I belong to a rally club and they are always telling me to rally the thing. Novas do make brilliant little rally cars. Im quite sure that if I rallyed mine that I would either break it or just plain smash it to bits.

So im sticking to the sprinting where I can see where im going and there is no one else to hit and not alot to hit if I get it wrong:D

Bouch
04-10-06, 06:58 AM
Don't under estimate the little novas chap. There stonger than you think.
The first time my car came out for play, she was pretty much a standard GTE. And she's done 3 rallys without missing a beat(apart from a rotor arm playing up).
Even after smacking a truck tyre at 40mph and putting her up on two wheels(very Russ Swift!) she still got us to the finish. Although her tracking was abit out!!!!!!!!
The little nova is a great way(and cheap way) to start rallying.