PDA

View Full Version : Pikey *******s!

L14MNP
02-10-06, 09:17 PM
Just went outside (to put the nova on the drive) and the drivers door was bent out at the top and my road angel has been nicked!

**** man! I never normally leave it on display but i fell asleep, you know as hard working, non theiving normal people sometimes do. :(

Gutted now, just renewed subscription 2 weeks ago, so I phoned up to cancel it, and they are only opne 9-5!

Haven't bothered with calling the police, think I should, as it does have a serial number etc. Maybe I can get it de-activated.

:(

novaco
02-10-06, 09:21 PM
sorry whats a road angel?

gutter mate! the *******s shud have there hands lobbed off!

L14MNP
02-10-06, 09:25 PM
yeah mate, makes me sick, they are scum.

Heres a road angel. its a GPS speed cam detector

http://www.blackspot.com/products/roadangel_PLUS/index.html

It was awesome, just saved me from a cam van this afternoon :(

novaco
02-10-06, 09:27 PM
i thought thats what it was..just got confused when you said you had to subscribe?

L14MNP
02-10-06, 09:30 PM
yeah man, ?50 a year. Kinda pricey but it does (did) the job

They have had their eyes on my show car too (primera) tried to get into my garage for it.

I think its some new ****hole family that have moved inr ecentey, but aint so sure.

I'm gona ask around thought, I'd love to find out!

Novadave06
02-10-06, 09:38 PM
awww dude ... if you find out who is was .. just kick the **** out of them .. there just soo jelserus of that other ppl have mate..

matt1chelski
02-10-06, 09:56 PM
Tell police, better than doing nowt.

vaughanmc
02-10-06, 10:01 PM
find them - take them a little walk - dont bring them back

Adam
02-10-06, 10:02 PM
Sorry to hear that man.

slammed saloon
02-10-06, 10:09 PM
sorry to hear about that mate. on a better note i've got a road angel navigator 6000 for sale if your interested, used once, not even registered yet. pm me for details if interested
BG

db_1.2
03-10-06, 12:01 AM
Unlucky mate, keep an eye out in the local papers etc, someone broke into our garage once, stole about 1500 quids worth of underlay (carpet stuff, not cheap!) rest assured we had the majority of it back in 2 weeks, most of the time in small places like this, its bound to be people you know, but in bigger places its obviously going to be different, i hope something gets done about it mate.

Jack
03-10-06, 09:44 AM
Definately worth reporting it. The police won't do naff all about it, but it will all go into their statistics, which the suits use to monitor performance. If everyone reported everything we'd all soon realise how crap the local authorities really are...

rednova
03-10-06, 09:46 AM
sorry whats a road angel?

gutter mate! the *******s shud have there hands lobbed off!

which rock you been under karl !!!!

gutted for you mate hope you find out who did it n give em a good swift kicking:thumb:

draper
03-10-06, 09:49 AM
unlucky mate, hope it gets sorted

Novadex
03-10-06, 05:23 PM
i no just how ya feel, had all my ice niked outa my first motor. And an attempt again just after my second got sprayed witch feked my paint job up! hope you get something sorted about it mate, good luck!