PDA

View Full Version : corsa and saxo crash (southend a127)

Ricky G
01-10-06, 11:23 PM
on the a127 going home last night some dickhead in a corsa undertook my friend in his saxo and managed to lose control while doing so! he spun into the front of my mates car which sent them both into the barriers and sliding down the road! its not as serious as it sounds BUT the lad in the corsa drove away leaving my mate on the side of the road!
basicly im after any info on who the driver was and if you saw this did you get the reg number! it was a corsa c and it was an 03 reg but not sure about the rest of the reg number! it was standard apart from a jap can! so basicly if you see a green corsa c with a front end smash and a stupid looking jap can get the reg number and let me know where it was so we can try to get some money back either from him or the insurance! any info would be great!

Iain
01-10-06, 11:34 PM
That's pretty bad, hope you find the prick.

Phil_G
02-10-06, 12:12 AM
Why not put a post on www.corsa-c.co.uk? (http://www.corsa-c.co.uk?)

that covers the late model corsas and you may be able to get some info off there?

worth a try anyhow!

Edit: Seen one on there - a friend of mine is a mod on the forum and he will watch the thread for us :)

Stuart
02-10-06, 08:27 AM
where abouts on the 127? its a fairly long road ;)

nam
02-10-06, 09:48 AM
i will post on corsa C for you mate

dannyb
02-10-06, 09:50 AM
I'll try on Corsa2corsa.co.uk mate

Matt2107
02-10-06, 10:10 AM
Unlucky mate.

novanutted
02-10-06, 10:24 AM
just aswell its not up here,as every dam corsa has a stupid backbox!! was this during the day or night?if they managed to catch it had a jap backbox surely they managed the number plate?

draper
02-10-06, 10:46 AM
fcuking idiot, post on all corsa/vauxhall/local krooze websites, the guy himself might not use them but someone should see him

TommySR
02-10-06, 11:40 AM
hope the culprit is found, stupid enough to cause the accident but even dumber to drive away

Ricky G
02-10-06, 12:19 PM
to be honest i wasnt there so cant comment but it would have been between 11 and 1 so i know that doesnt narrow it down much! i said exactly the same thing about not getting the plate but they said it happend so quick and then he just drove away! thanks for posting up on other forums lads i hope we find the lil ****er! also im not sure whereabouts on the a127 but it would have been between southend and m25 so again it doesnt narrow it down much!

Stuart
02-10-06, 12:52 PM
lol thats 30 miles of road...

Lee
02-10-06, 05:12 PM
Im loving the post on the Corsa C forum..

Last nite as me and a few mates were cuming back from southend cruise on saterday nite we saw a blue corsa c with twin exhaust's and alloy racing a black corsa b sport and a red saxo vtr, they were goin pretty fast and the corsa c tryed gettin passed them both and ended up spining his car infront of the vtr, hitting the central reservation and doin a full 360 infront of the corsa b and vtr. the vtr slightly hit the c bt he was ok bt the c was absolutly wrecked, the front end was crumpled to nothin and the alloys were smashed but he drove away from the scene of the crash leaving the vtr and b stranded in the middle of the dual carridge way.
If anyone has any info on the corsa c then post a reply to this cause i wana know if the corsa c driver is ok.

Ok, firstly, who really gives a crap if the corsa C driver is ok?????

Secondly, if what was said is true and your mate in the saxo was racing, i no longer have any sympathy, regardless of whether it was his fault or not. Either way i hope the corsa driver gets lynched!

Thirdly, why does the dude keep typing bt instead of but? its only one letter, does it really make it quicker to type if yu mis oe leter of ech wrd? And BT is copywrighted by me and a certain telecom company lol

draper
02-10-06, 05:32 PM
blue ??the first post says green ??

dannyb
02-10-06, 05:43 PM
Ok, firstly, who really gives a crap if the corsa C driver is ok?????

Secondly, if what was said is true and your mate in the saxo was racing, i no longer have any sympathy, regardless of whether it was his fault or not. Either way i hope the corsa driver gets lynched!

Thirdly, why does the dude keep typing bt instead of but? its only one letter, does it really make it quicker to type if yu mis oe leter of ech wrd? And BT is copywrighted by me and a certain telecom company lol

And fourth, when they write
Last nite as me and a few mates were cuming it doesn't sound like they were travelling from one place to another, especially in the back of a Corsa C. Maybe they were overcome with excitement from street racing in a modified car.

Ricky G
02-10-06, 06:29 PM
as i said i wasnt there so cant comment on how fast they were going but as you say if he was stupid enough to race then its his fault too! however that doesnt mean the other bloke was right to drive away if he caused the accident! also we are still after the green/blue corsa reg number so any info would be great! thanks.

Ricky G
02-10-06, 06:34 PM
also what site is that posted on? the corsa sight?

Phil_G
02-10-06, 07:47 PM
1) its www.corsa-c.co.uk

2)apparently a blue/green 03 plate Corsa c was seen spinnnig down the carriageway around 1am-ish at "a127 at the junction before the M25"

there is also a partial registration on the website too.

Ricky G
02-10-06, 07:53 PM
right we have a possible reg number......eao3 enc! now even tho that reg number is registerd to a ford ka its something closer! my mate got the eao3 bit right so its the enc we/i need to work on! what would be mistaken fore that and how could i match it to a corsa reg number with any guesses i have? thanks for the help lads!

matt1chelski
02-10-06, 08:02 PM
you give the ea03 bit to old bill, they`ll sort the rest. And then deal with the offending driver :thumb: . What are you going to do even with the full plate? :confused:

Nobby
02-10-06, 08:06 PM
lol at this thread. To be fair though if you was all racing and fuking about your all asking for trouble wheather he undertook your mate or what ever if your mate wasnt being stupid and getting so close while ''streetracing'' then this wouldnt of happend. However the **** should of stopped just out of principal. - also if you are going to race and undertake do it properly and effectively not in a 1.2 corsa ****box with a ''jap can'':thumb: lol

Ricky G
02-10-06, 08:22 PM
you give the ea03 bit to old bill, they`ll sort the rest. And then deal with the offending driver :thumb: . What are you going to do even with the full plate? :confused:
clamping companys have access to the adress details once they have reg number! its not what you know its who you know:thumb:
not after getting the lad done or even beating him up! would just like to get some compensation for my mates car! and i dont mean putting in a claim or anything! just think he should stand up and admit he was wrong!
as for them racing i said before i wasnt there so cant comment but yes you are right if they wer racing its both there fault!

Lee
02-10-06, 08:42 PM
clamping companys have access to the adress details once they have reg number! its not what you know its who you know:thumb:
not after getting the lad done or even beating him up! would just like to get some compensation for my mates car! and i dont mean putting in a claim or anything! just think he should stand up and admit he was wrong!
as for them racing i said before i wasnt there so cant comment but yes you are right if they wer racing its both there fault!

Bear in mind if you go after this lad and try to get some compensation from him via the police, he will no doubt blab and it will come out that your mate was also racing, let alone the witnesses, and will probably be bum raped by the police as well.

If your mate was being a tw@t and racing, i suggest he pays to repair his own car and puts it down to experience that nobs racing on the road = eventual accidents. Just think himself lucky that no one was hurt/killed.

matt1chelski
02-10-06, 08:53 PM
^ what he said, plus its a lot of trouble to go to, just to get him to "admit he was wrong".

Ricky G
02-10-06, 09:26 PM
true lads very true! and baring in mind the corsa took it alot harder than the saxo i spose he should just call it quits realy! still doesnt make it right but there you go!

Jack
03-10-06, 09:29 AM
Write a script to check possible reg details on the RAC vehicle check site lol