View Full Version : Testing a homeless person

Matt2107
27-09-06, 10:31 AM
I've cleared out my loft and found an extra sleeping bag that I dont want anymore.... I was thinking about driving into Oxford city centre and handing it over to a homeless person (I'm in a good mood.. dont knock it)

Now there's plenty about but I really dont want it going to a crack addict or a fake (they do exist and earn more money than most people)

So has anyone got any suggestions for a test or something to prove their worthyness?

dannyb
27-09-06, 10:59 AM
Dress up as a homeless person and ask them where a good place is to sleep rough. If they tell you they sleep rough too then you can supply them with said bag.
Or gaffer tape a can of Kestrel to a 3m length of electrical wire and run down the shopping precinct area holding the non-kestrel end see which tramp follows and wins the can. Winner keeps bag.
OR, wildlife rescue places always accept sleeping bags as they transport injured large animals (like deer) in them.

draper
27-09-06, 11:02 AM
ill ave it

i havent got 1

could use it when me and my mate next go to newquay ;)

Lucky Luke!
27-09-06, 02:10 PM
Go and buy a sandwich and bag of crisps, when a homeless person asks for money give the stuff to them instead, if they accept gratefully give them the bag, if they say WTF you giving me food for, i wanted money!!! give them a slap!

Matt2107
27-09-06, 02:18 PM
ill ave it

i havent got 1

could use it when me and my mate next go to newquay ;)

Is he a good mate????

draper
27-09-06, 02:21 PM
:wtf: that didnt look right did it !!

Matt2107
27-09-06, 02:39 PM
Kinda looked like you two were planning on sharing the sleeping bag. lol

Lee
27-09-06, 03:08 PM
surely you should have fun with it first, trigger happy style?

Like climb a tree early in the morning, get in it, and then when the morning commuters start walking past, shout 'HOW THE HELL DID I GET UP HERE???'

Or get in it the wrong way up and start running down the street shouting 'IM BLIND, IM BLIND'

or hang it from a tree in a park, and then when someone walks by, shout 'HOLY CRAP, THE BUTTERFLY THAT CAME OUT OF THAT MUST BE ENORMOUS!'

The possibilitys are endless!

draper
27-09-06, 03:13 PM
^^ brilliant !!

and film the lot !!

and no were not shring a sleeping bag, my mate wants another trip to newquay (he used to go quite often apparently) and i suggested maybe the 7th oct

Matt2107
27-09-06, 03:43 PM
and no were not shring a sleeping bag, my mate wants another trip to newquay (he used to go quite often apparently) and i suggested maybe the 7th oct

Make sure you dont prop up the bar this time and we wont all have to piss off without you. lol

BT your suggestions have given me some ideas. ;)

Lucky Luke!
27-09-06, 04:36 PM
Or dirty sanchez stylee, give it to draper, In the middle of the night attach it to your car then speed off round a field.

draper
27-09-06, 05:18 PM
Or dirty sanchez stylee, give it to draper, In the middle of the night attach it to your car then speed off round a field.

:wtf:

Tazzy
27-09-06, 05:20 PM
Roflmfao! Lol

Lucky Luke!
27-09-06, 09:15 PM
Draper would probably kill you but for everyone else would be a laugh!

Tazzy
28-09-06, 04:12 AM
would be funny to watch though

how bout us NLers get together for a camping trip sometime?

you gona come along draper?

LOL

draper
28-09-06, 08:37 AM
you nasty bastds !! youd need to get up early to pull one over on me tho

Matt2107
28-09-06, 09:24 AM
would be funny to watch though

how bout us NLers get together for a camping trip sometime?

you gona come along draper?

LOL

I think next years events will probably include some camping and extreme overnight drinking sessions.

Lucky Luke!
28-09-06, 10:36 AM
you nasty bastds !! youd need to get up early to pull one over on me tho

Or just stay up late!

draper
28-09-06, 10:48 AM
Or just stay up late!

youd have to stay up for days - and the stella would get the better of you before me ;)

Lucky Luke!
28-09-06, 12:38 PM
No it wouldnt, i hate stella!

Novadex
28-09-06, 03:40 PM
Father Delany was walking home after his sermon late one night when he came upon this intoxicated tramp on the sidewalk. Wanting to help, he asked the man, "Do you live here?"
"Yesh," the man slowly replied.
"Would you like me to help you upstairs?" the father asked.
"Yesh," the man slowly sputtered.
When they got up on the second floor he asked, "Is this your floor?"
"Yesh," again the man replied.
Then Father Delany got to thinking that maybe he didn't want to face the man's irate wife because she may think he was the one who got the man drunk. So, he opened the first door he came to and shoved him through it, then went back downstairs.
But lo and behold when he went back outside, there was another tramp lying on the sidewalk. So he asked that man, "Do you live here?"
"Yesh."
"Would you like me to help you upstairs?"
"Yesh."
So he did and put him in the same door with the first tramp. Then went back downstairs, where, to his surprise, there was another tramp.
So he started over to him. But before he got to him, the tramp staggered over to a policeman and cried, "For God's sake, offisher, protect me from thish man. He'sh been doing nothing all night long but takin' me upstairsh and throwing me down the elevator shaft!"