PDA

View Full Version : Gsi driver seat wanted.

ste_eck
25-09-06, 09:24 PM
I need to replace the driver seat in my lads Nova. I don't really need the full seat just the base as the back and headrest are in top nick with no wear at all to the bolster. I tried to post a pic of the colour scheme on here but I cant? So what I'm looking for is a driver seat from a gsi 1991 which is grey with red and lighter grey vertical stripes which have a triple thick red stripe down the centre then a further couple of less thick red stripes on each side with a combination of light and darker grey stripes in between. Like I say I really only need the base of the seat and this is coz the recliner lug on the right side has snapped off so the seat on the r/h side rests lower twisting the back and making driving not too comfy. I have welded a m10 bolt in place for now to sort it, but dont reckon it will last long. If anyone has a replacement on offer please confirm there is no damage around the recliner retaining lug and please advise price and postage cost. I live near Warrington so if local enough maybe postage wont apply?

(Oops, just realised I've posted this in parts for sale, should have been wanted, could someone please move it for me, sincere apols!)

Cheers

Ste