PDA

View Full Version : Breaking Corsa GSiV6 F28, Bilsteins, 3.0 Cams etc

Ben
25-09-06, 08:55 PM
Right basically due to financial situation I am going to sale up everything is off ready to go so collection (from Bristol) or delivery possible on nigh on everything.

2.5 V6 Calibra C25 XE engine complete only covered 61k miles in perfect running order when removed, comes complete with full engine loom, ECU etc.- ?250

F28 6 Speed Gearbox removed from a low mileage calibra turbo that I drove round prior to removal and it was perfect- ?250

Complete 5 stud conversion which includes disc'd rear beam, machined front hubs and brand spanking new bearings still in the box's- ?150

Bilstein Sprintline suspesenion kit will fit Corsa/Nova/Tigra, has higher poundage front springs already so perfect for 16v conversions- ?225

2 Piece calibra V6 Driveshafts- ?40

Corsa GSi Sideskirts and arches- ?60

Corsa GSi Rear bumper- ?40

Corsa GSi front bumper with foglights which is split right down the front, needs repair- ?50

Corsa GSi tailgate and Spoiler- ?50

Corsa GSi radiator- ?25

Calibra/cavalier turbo alloys with 4 good tyres- ?60

3.0l V6 cams from a 1995 omega, no scoring or marks on them- ?125

V6 288mm Front brakes with calipers discs pads- ?50

Caribic blue Corsa Gsi shell competly stripped but solid- ?250

Corsa Bonnet in good condition no rust- ?50

Corsa GSi Wings again good condition- ?25 each

Corsa GSi Headlights- ?15 each

Corsa GSi Wing mirrors- ?15 each

Corsa GSi Doors- ?40 each

Loads and loads of other bits, will have a good look through the mountain of bits and post up more tommorow, Pics of most stuff abalible otherwise I will take some.

Either PM or email me on lurk75@hotmail.com (lurk75@hotmail.com)

If you want a few things prices can be negotiable but tbh prices are less than I paid so don't take the p*ss!

Cheers Ben

gkjnr
26-09-06, 04:35 PM
you have email mate

Ben
26-09-06, 07:46 PM
I had 119 of them today lol can you be more specific

gkjnr
27-09-06, 06:55 AM
sorry lol i,ll take the v6 brakes can you give me details on the condition of them please thanks