PDA

View Full Version : Some crap driving

Philsutton
25-09-06, 07:28 PM
These guys dont seem to be able to keep a cav on the track. God help them if they actually had a fast car :roll:.

http://videos.streetfire.net/search/knockhill/0/183c0a76-aad0-4f98-b60f-9841006c3234.htm

skud52
25-09-06, 07:34 PM
the 2nd driver seams 2 be doin ok, only 3 mins into the vid tho

Philsutton
25-09-06, 07:35 PM
its gets better when they start smashing into other cars

Dar
25-09-06, 07:42 PM
Seen this today and its shocking if its a trackday. Although I reckon its a cheap race series or something. After saying that they have very little in the way of saftey equipment. Looks like they are driving in t-shirts.

Knockhill has been struck off of the possible venues for a trackday.

Philsutton
25-09-06, 07:45 PM
Agreed they all seem like a right bunch of knob ends. Didnt look like any of them knew the limits of their cars, and just drove like bell ends.

Nick
25-09-06, 07:49 PM
what a bunch of retards.

What the **** is that orange van !? it absolutly FLIES

Philsutton
25-09-06, 07:50 PM
I would say at a guess a V8 of some kinds, thats what they normally throw in them

Jack
25-09-06, 07:51 PM
Quite amused at the 2 seater yellow thing - caterham? westfield? - just deciding to drive into the white barrier early on lol

Dod
25-09-06, 08:04 PM
Thats ****ing Comical. A typical Cavalier, as dodgy as **** handeling, Exhaust blow out and cornering like its RWD. Brilliant!!!

Lee
25-09-06, 08:47 PM
Im speechless!

.... just ..... speechless!

JSeymour
25-09-06, 09:13 PM
do you usually get nob heads like that at race days?

they sounded scottish, says it all really!

Lee
25-09-06, 09:22 PM
Well people say the standard of driving at combe is bad, but if you drove like that at combe, youd get ass raped by the marshalls.

And if you drove like that on a PVG day, id also get in on the ass raping action!

Mike.
25-09-06, 09:39 PM
i want to start track days when my novas finished and that type of driving has made me concerned, i'd expect typical accidents, the odd trip on the infield but people who are purposfully crashing in to other cars.......

i don't want to finish my car then it totalled by some ****er

draper
25-09-06, 09:52 PM
that has totally put me off track days tbh - im hoping it is some sort of series or private nobbers party or summat, whats with the cones aswell ?? surely filtering every1 into single file is dangerous......im only 4mins in but im worried !!

the local kroooooooooooze is looking safe now lol

Lee
25-09-06, 09:53 PM
i want to start track days when my novas finished and that type of driving has made me concerned, i'd expect typical accidents, the odd trip on the infield but people who are purposfully crashing in to other cars.......

dont fear mate, this video has caused quite a stir in the track day forums, especially the Combe one by the looks of it. You can look at my vids and Dars below, and youll see what a proper track day is about. We'll look after ya :thumb:

draper
25-09-06, 10:07 PM
i was about to say that BT, the comparison between that vid and the team banzaiundersteer vids is blindingly obvious !! and if anyone did hit my car in the fashion that 205 did i would find them and stamp there face off !!! obviously accidents can/prob will happen like the 1 with the mazda mx3 (i think) as im pretty sure that was unavoidable ??

Nick
25-09-06, 10:14 PM
do you usually get nob heads like that at race days?

they sounded scottish, says it all really!
I'm 1/2 scottish thanks..

Rather be from Scotland that ****ing portsmouth LOL

Mike.
25-09-06, 10:37 PM
dont fear mate, this video has caused quite a stir in the track day forums, especially the Combe one by the looks of it. You can look at my vids and Dars below, and youll see what a proper track day is about. We'll look after ya :thumb:

cheers BT dar sent me a dvd of his track days, and it looks like great fun, i should be on the track early next year:thumb:

Nick
25-09-06, 10:42 PM
the thing to remember is...

Track-days aren't Race-days ! Theres no need to feel pushed, just simply get out of the way when someone who's quicker is behind you !

And im sure you'l find that these complete ****tards are far and few between#

Out of all the countless times i've spectated at goodwood, i've never ever seen anythiing drive like this.

Novadex
25-09-06, 11:32 PM
I'm 1/2 scottish thanks..

Rather be from Scotland that ****ing portsmouth LOL

well i never! :eek: lol

Nick
25-09-06, 11:47 PM
i live there for 36 weeks of the year !

the north is just soooooo much better lol

Novadex
26-09-06, 10:03 AM
This is what you call off topic... We started talkin about some crap drivers and now were arguing about whats better, North or South??? we still in infant school? bada bing! lol

draper
26-09-06, 10:07 AM
yeah pack it up you lot, its a well known fact theres nowhere worth living south of leicster and north of sheffield lol

Matt2107
26-09-06, 10:40 AM
Dont get me started about the **** whole where my ex gf lived.... namely nottingham.

Dar
26-09-06, 02:12 PM
Apparently it isn't a trackday as we know it.

This is called a hot hatch day not same as track day not many rules just about anything goes, passing on the grass ect. much more fun.
and now some piccys from said event.
http://img165.imageshack.us/img165/9216/dsc0302df3.jpg
http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/9674/dsc0365as7.jpg
Yeah looks much more fun rolling and crashing your car all over the place:roll:

Matt2107
26-09-06, 03:04 PM
Newish cars as well :O

draper
26-09-06, 03:36 PM
what will his mum/gay lover say when the 206 cab goes back on its rims ??

Dod
26-09-06, 03:53 PM
The Corsa looks better that way.

draper
26-09-06, 04:16 PM
giva phil a few more months..................

Philsutton
26-09-06, 05:04 PM
Dont worry most track days arent like that, never had any retards on the track when ive been on anyway.

When my red stuff pads arrive i shall be booking a day at donnington soonish, so anyone with a camera they can lend me would be great ;)

Dar
26-09-06, 05:24 PM
Book the 15th Oct at Donnington. Im there that day:thumb:

Philsutton
26-09-06, 05:34 PM
you gay lord, im going down pod that day lol, im only a 2 min drive from donnington

Dar
26-09-06, 05:38 PM
Bugger. We did plan to go on the 8th but it was full. It will give me chance to get used to the track without anyone there to see me going slowlol

Well only my mates and they have only been once before.

Philsutton
26-09-06, 05:40 PM
ah its a good track, has a lovely down hill twisty bit that cna get a little scary at full chat

dannyb
26-09-06, 06:20 PM
Out of all the countless times i've spectated at goodwood, i've never ever seen anythiing drive like this.

This is true, I'm often spectating at Goodwood and the standard of driving expected there is very high (no messing about) in order for it to be safe as possible. Plus it costs a bomb so it keeps the pikeys out.

Nick
26-09-06, 06:26 PM
Full of Richboy London Commuters !

Can't wait to take the nova down for a while

Lee
26-09-06, 07:09 PM
Apparently it isn't a trackday as we know it.

This is called a hot hatch day not same as track day not many rules just about anything goes, passing on the grass ect. much more fun.

The thing that makes me smell bull**** about 'Team Gimp' making comments like this, is i doubt any sane person would take cars such as pictured above (would you take 8k's worth of car on a track where you know someones hooning about in a 200 quid cav with the idea that 'anything goes'!), and also, why bother coning off the corners to prevent overtaking? Is he saying the organisers are happy for overtaking on the grass, ramming people up the ****, sideswiping, but not overtaking on the corners???? No circuit on the planet would get insurance for events like that, let alone with no safety gear specified and short sleeved tops!!!!!!!

Id say its more a case of making excuses for piss poor driving and a piss poor policing of track rules!

Geth
26-09-06, 08:04 PM

As a newcomer to Trackdays my self I can safely say that there is nothing to worry about. I was terrified about trashing my car (or someone else doing it for me) but my first experiance at the PVG event at Llandow was great, and as BT said, if you go to a PVG event they really will look after you.

Fester
26-09-06, 08:32 PM
Not that I was going to be doing any tracking anyway, but if I do I'll be making sure it's a decent event!

That is a joke. So, you spend 6 months looking for a car and spend countless hours on upkeep and maintenance, then some inbred in a Cav smokes it down the side - I don't think so.

Gunzi
26-09-06, 10:00 PM
Seen that on sxoc. I maintain that if anyone drove like that around me I'd wait for them to pit and break their jaw. It fcuked me off just watching it. They make the same mistakes over and over again.

Donova
26-09-06, 10:18 PM
They look to me like the kind of chavs that drive like that on the roads and get others a bad name:roll:

ste porter
27-09-06, 01:44 AM
(prepares to be shot) i watched that and sat thinking it looks well good fun i dont mean the deliberate ramming but just the whole exsperiance i have only done the pod ect in mine but the plan is to do track days ect

any1 got any good links of sites and forums ect for track days beeing orginised can u pm me them please

Spudly
27-09-06, 01:45 AM
Seen that on sxoc. I maintain that if anyone drove like that around me I'd wait for them to pit and break their jaw. It fcuked me off just watching it. They make the same mistakes over and over again.

I must admit i was thinking the same, why were they almost seeming to be deliberately overdoing it on the same corners, but ive not been on a track so cant really pass comment, id love to try though, err random question but are all these event open to spectators, sounds silly to ask i know but ive never been to anything cos im badly done to lol!!!

Lee
27-09-06, 03:10 PM
(prepares to be shot) i watched that and sat thinking it looks well good fun i dont mean the deliberate ramming but just the whole exsperiance i have only done the pod ect in mine but the plan is to do track days ect

any1 got any good links of sites and forums ect for track days beeing orginised can u pm me them please

looky at my Sig!

And Spudly, spectators are always welcome at most track days for a small entry fee.

hendrix
27-09-06, 03:26 PM
vid has gone :(

Lee
27-09-06, 04:13 PM
vid has gone :(

no it hasn't????

Marsden
27-09-06, 05:19 PM
its been taken off according to my comp :confused:

Jack
27-09-06, 05:31 PM
Yes it has, been replaced with a screen (still a movie file tho) saying "been removed as innapropriate" or something lol

Dar
27-09-06, 06:34 PM
Thats harsh. Nothing wrong with the content of the video. It was just crappy driving.

Lee
27-09-06, 07:53 PM
Thats odd, when i looked at it after hendrix said it was gone, and it was still up there?? Gone now though. Might have been my cookies?

hendrix
27-09-06, 07:55 PM
shame that, never got to see it!