PDA

View Full Version : Fireworks...

novabex
24-09-06, 10:14 PM
The little *******s are already setting them off round here!!

Its only ****ing septemeber!!

:roll:

They need to get a grip!!

Rant over. lol

db_1.2
24-09-06, 10:25 PM
But they are fun come on! I know what you mean when they get on your nerves, but its completely different when your doing it.

novabex
24-09-06, 10:29 PM
I don't mind it around bonfire night... Like two weeks before and two weeks after but september is taking the piss!!

db_1.2
24-09-06, 10:50 PM
When its someones birthday or something stupid! About 2 am on a wednesday, now that takes the p*ss!

novabex
24-09-06, 10:52 PM
When its someones birthday or something stupid! About 2 am on a wednesday, now that takes the p*ss!

Indeed. lol

Jack
24-09-06, 10:53 PM
I don't need fireworks, I just light my farts

novabex
24-09-06, 10:55 PM
I don't need fireworks, I just light my farts

That is just THE sex. lol

Jack
24-09-06, 10:56 PM
Alex loves my windy bum

Ricky G
24-09-06, 11:00 PM
changing subject slightly but does anyone remember the fun of halloween! every year in my ****ty lil town princes risborough we would go eggin! loads of my mates and me would buy eggs for about 2/3 weeks before halloween as on the day u had to provide id (over 16) to buy eggs! then we would go out and egg everything and everyone in sight! it happend from when i was 13 till 16 and then i grew up a bit! ahhh the days of having no responsabillities and being a **** wer great!

novabex
24-09-06, 11:03 PM
Mischief night we used to call it! The night before halloween!

Jack
24-09-06, 11:05 PM
Thankfully I - and my car - won't be at home on Halloween, so safe from chavs with eggs :D

db_1.2
24-09-06, 11:10 PM
When is halloween again?!lol

Ricky G
24-09-06, 11:13 PM
when i was young i never appreciated people on the modded car scene and they hated me too! as u can imagine there cars wer coverd with eggs and i took a few slaps for it too! i cant imagine what i would do to anyone that egged my car! i would probably rub there face in it before smashing it into the floor! i think i might park my car in the garage on halloween and stay in! theres a good idea!

Matt2107
25-09-06, 11:39 AM
The little *******s are already setting them off round here!!

Its only ****ing septemeber!!

:roll:

They need to get a grip!!

Rant over. lol

Would rather have fireworks going off than gun shots.

Was in bed watching a DVD on saturday night and someone shot a handgun twice fairly close to my street.. probably 200m away. Heard loads of screaming then had to turn the DVD off as the "sky cops" spent the next 45mins circling over my flat (and surrounding area.) Was fecking loud.

Heard on the news that it was two rival gangs and one got shot in the leg.... shame the little ******* isnt dead IMO.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/oxfordshire/5375748.stm

Philsutton
25-09-06, 11:44 AM
^^ gangtsa bad boys cant shot for ****, they seem to be able to lodge about 60 bullets in each other without killing them. One bullet would suffice if they werent so retarded.

Matt2107
25-09-06, 11:45 AM
Shame the other one didnt have a gun... they could have both shot each other dead and then I could have watched the end of my DVD....Kung Fu Hustle.

wisewood
25-09-06, 12:25 PM
if they sell them in the shops, people will set them off... i always used to, until i grew up (last week).

What's worse is that shops around here, such as woolworths, tesco, asda etc are all starting to display christmas stuff - mid september, f*cking ridiculous. Tesco even had Christmas cake on offer - and i checked the date, its not last years stock lol

Ricky G
25-09-06, 12:29 PM
are you from the black bird leys area then matt2107?? 3 cars wer nicked from risborough on the same night last year and all wer found around that area! another one of my mates golf gti's got nicked so we went over to look around and i got pulled 3 times in 1 night whilst driving around in oxford areas!

Matt2107
25-09-06, 12:33 PM
I'll pm yah mate rather than hijacking this thread any more than I already have.

Martin
25-09-06, 01:52 PM
if they sell them in the shops, people will set them off... i always used to, until i grew up (last week).

What's worse is that shops around here, such as woolworths, tesco, asda etc are all starting to

Guns? lol

nah i have alot of trouble with fire works i live on a chav street pmsl had 3 lil rockets fired at me last year, dont think they'l do it agen this year wel not after spending 3months in hospital with a few broken fingers and wrist ****in chavs they was taunting my dog(pitbull cross staffy) the other day maybe 1 day they'll learn :roll: lol

wisewood
25-09-06, 02:04 PM
There's some stupid little kids round where i live, they're only about 8 or something like that, they're getting a bit cocky lately, a few years time they'll probably be trouble round halloween etc, but reasonably well bahaved at the moment. Got cctv on the front door though, so if any of them try anything on our house we get them on tape.

Martin
25-09-06, 02:08 PM
llol they wouldnt take any notice of the cctv round here they'd probs rob the cams of ya wall lol

Just latly its been mini crosers/motos midi motos and "big crosser" thats been the poblem until some old guy had enough and threw a metal bar thru a crossers front wheel lol

wisewood
25-09-06, 02:17 PM
Sounds like a nice area you live in lol. Biggest problem we've had was the kids mucking about on the big grassed "play area" type thing in front of our house, and some of the young trees that were planted getting broken as they got used for goal posts etc.

You cant see the camera on the wall - we've got an outside light with a motion sensor on it, and the camera is mounted behind (and above) it. Unless you know its there, you cant see it.

Martin
25-09-06, 02:38 PM
lol ye is a friendly place to live like lmao cant wait for them to see my nova and have ago at damaging/stealin it i'l havemy paintball gun ready ;)

we used have some disused shops upon til 2weeks ago when they was finaly brought down utthey used 2 be set of fire/broken into/used as a doss place etc etc now there down there isnt as many youths around...

also forgot to mention the smack heads tha rome the streets at night lol

am glad were moving next year :D

Lucky Luke!
25-09-06, 02:49 PM
I'm pretty lucky then i live in the middle of nowhere, Dont ever get any trouble at all, A horse box was stolen the other week and it was the biggest scandle to hit the village in years!

wisewood
25-09-06, 03:12 PM
Any proper smack head would be unconcious or too f*cked up to walk the streets at night lol

I wouldnt like being in the middle of nowhere - nobody to hear you scream.

Matt2107
25-09-06, 03:18 PM
Its also very dark in the middle of knowhere... also there are orcs and wraths and tree's that walk and little men.

Martin
25-09-06, 03:25 PM
lol :D

Matt2107
25-09-06, 03:28 PM
Sorry got confused... thats middle earth.

Martin
25-09-06, 03:31 PM
wel the topic dint stay on fireworks for long lol

wisewood
25-09-06, 04:05 PM
Its also very dark in the middle of knowhere... also there are orcs and wraths and tree's that walk and little men.

Yorkshire?

Martin
25-09-06, 04:21 PM
yep thats sounds liek yorkshire to me lol cant wait to move back

Matt2107
25-09-06, 04:25 PM
I'm fortunate.... it doesnt matter whether there's a moon or not... everything glows orange at night time. :D

Jack
25-09-06, 06:30 PM
Would rather have fireworks going off than gun shots.

Was in bed watching a DVD on saturday night and someone shot a handgun twice fairly close to my street.. probably 200m away. Heard loads of screaming then had to turn the DVD off as the "sky cops" spent the next 45mins circling over my flat (and surrounding area.) Was fecking loud.

Heard on the news that it was two rival gangs and one got shot in the leg.... shame the little ******* isnt dead IMO.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/oxfordshire/5375748.stm
I love all these kiddy gangstaaaaas who think they're 50 cent... if you want to shoot someone, whats better - walking (or even better, limping for full "bo" effect) up to them spouting various gangsta-isms in the middle of a residential or crowded area and blindly blast a few "caps" in their general direction... or sit about half a mile away ontop of a grassy knoll or such handy geographical/architectural feature with a long range weapon lol

Philsutton
25-09-06, 07:06 PM
pmsl I know the guy that did a drive by at the cinema a while back used a sawn off shotgun and fired it about 400m away from who he was trying get. As you can guess he very slightly got peppered. To be fair though you try firing a gun accurately whilst holding it at 90 degrees, limping and sucking your teeth

Dod
25-09-06, 07:24 PM
Right, young chavs, car theft, fire works and shot guns? I could write the book!!!

Round Halloween time the wee pikie cchav ****ers steal cars, bury them in old tyres and furnature thats been stolen from houses and burn the lot!!

Fire works, should be given to chav ****ers along with large quabtitys of alco pops and they should be encouraged to hold bangers in their hands as long as possible.

Shot guns and Drive Bys? This is the best one. Got a call from my mate on Saturday around mid day asking what i was doing? Turns out, him and another guy in his Dads Pajero and his two mates following behind in a white Transit were doing drive by shootings, but the poor victoms were Crows in a barley field!!!

Jack
25-09-06, 07:26 PM
Shot guns and Drive Bys? This is the best one. Got a call from my mate on Saturday around mid day asking what i was doing? Turns out, him and another guy in his Dads Pajero and his two mates following behind in a white Transit were doing drive by shootings, but the poor victoms were Crows in a barley field!!!
Business a bit slow since the IRA went legit Dod? :p lol

Dod
25-09-06, 07:41 PM
i wouldn't know jack, I'm apparently not a member. Tat said, i hear a local firm are doing punishment beatings at a very reasonable rate......

Donova
25-09-06, 09:29 PM
wel the topic dint stay on fireworks for long lol Wanna buy some easter eggslol lol

Jack
25-09-06, 09:31 PM
Soon be Christmas

Matt2107
26-09-06, 09:57 AM
Dont even get me started on that one.