PDA

View Full Version : ecotek 26-p things

Anonymous
23-03-01, 09:24 PM
has anyone got one of these fitted ?
is it a good mod aND WORTH THE MONEY IVE GOT A 1.2 STING WILL IT INCREASE ANYTHING (POWER WISE) :-/

Anonymous
24-03-01, 11:06 AM
i ad one mate and i took it for a rolling rd and they said if i keep it on it would fuck one off me pistons up because it goes in the inlet it was make one of the pistons mixtures rich but ive heard good things bout but i dont really rate um didnt do much for me think its just a gimmick

Anonymous
24-03-01, 12:06 PM
I've see 2 write-ups about them and on ordinary unmodded cars they appear to work improving pickup and fuel efficiency.

Anonymous
24-03-01, 05:06 PM
yeah but didnt splitfire plugs give 10hp on standerd engines when they first come out?

what about the boostvalves as well?

i say save your money for a cam or head (proper mods)

Micky@novaload.net :)

Anonymous
25-03-01, 02:13 PM
Is the 10bhp before or after the horrendous missfires?

Anonymous
25-03-01, 03:28 PM
just like the bosche super 4's!!!

BEng Hons Automotive Electronics Engineering :) worship my electronics skills :D

Anonymous
26-03-01, 12:50 AM
what about slick 50 dint one mag say it gave you more power?

i mean come on i would say if it was possible to get more power from oil then the oil compnys would have allready chucked sum stuff in and bumped the price up

Micky@novaload.net :)

Anonymous
26-03-01, 04:28 PM
like they aleady do!!!

tha ecoteck 26-p thing looks ok but it goes in the brake vaccum hose and on a nova the brakes are iffy anyway, so wouldnt that mess it up more??

BEng Hons Automotive Electronics Engineering :) worship my electronics skills :D