PDA

View Full Version : plans what you recon?

oblong
20-09-06, 08:34 PM
ok as promised, a few rough plans green is filler btw
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a3/splatbucket/nova.jpg

Ash
20-09-06, 09:35 PM
woah, i wouldnt use that much filler on the side! also, what head light are you using? they look like polo mk4 angeleyes. For most inspiration see ades thread at the top of this fourm.

A

burgo
20-09-06, 10:07 PM
never liked the arches smoothed looks **** imo

Nova_Houch7
21-09-06, 01:10 AM
Is it not smoothed cuz he wants wide arch's then?

L

Mike.
21-09-06, 01:18 AM
woah, i wouldnt use that much filler on the side! also, what head light are you using? they look like polo mk4 angeleyes. For most inspiration see ades thread at the top of this fourm.

A

i can just make out from the plans, that the head lamps he wants too use are cavalier angel eyes

burgo
21-09-06, 01:30 AM
Is it not smoothed cuz he wants wide arch's then?

Li assumed from the pics he was smoothing the bulge in

Nova_Houch7
21-09-06, 01:31 AM
oh right! See wat you mean now, have towait to see wat he says hes doing i spose!

L

oblong
23-09-06, 04:56 PM
yer I have decided that it would be nice to have wide archesand yes originally was thinking about smoothing the arches, but have increasingly been pondering wether to do it or not, i've never seen it ya see so I dont really know what it would look like. oh and yes they would be cavalier angel eyes.

Ash
24-09-06, 12:39 AM
could always weld sheet metal from the sway line down to the arch? maybe? i recon done properly it would look quite cool.

A

philly
24-09-06, 09:51 PM
i love the caption ^^^^

super blacked out windows! :lol:

novabex
24-09-06, 10:20 PM
No. Don't ruin a nova. People like you should be banned.

Jack
24-09-06, 10:36 PM
Folding mirrors wouldn't really work if you wanted to keep std Nova mirrors. They're just not the right design/shape for it.

novabex
24-09-06, 10:38 PM
Folding mirrors wouldn't really work if you wanted to keep std Nova mirrors. They're just not the right design/shape for it.

You tell him homie. :thumb:lollol

oblong
27-09-06, 06:43 PM
yer i know, the mirrors was just a little thought, not really worth all the effort etc to do that.
as for the wings, i know its a bit sacreligious to get rid of the nova wings but i really do think it would look nice, smooth it out a bit without loosing the boxy shape of the nova, is it really a NO NO or just not normally done?
other thought was... i really like the idea of a hidden exhaust ideas?
thanks

ade
01-10-06, 09:34 PM
No. Don't ruin a nova. People like you should be banned.

I'm modding my "nova" beyond belief - should I be banned?

I think not - I'm just looking for something different.

Oblong - It looks good mate! Just take your time and plan it - gather all the bits you need beforehand (stops you losing interest) then get stuck in!

I'll probably end up buying another bog standard Nova myself to restore to full glory (probably a GTE) - but need to get this one done 1st though!

lol

oblong
01-10-06, 10:51 PM
yer i am planning it and taking my time, not necessarly because i want to but cause i cant afford to lol nah its all good, thanks for the advice