PDA

View Full Version : my novas sold so now moving over to the tigra forum

letmelive
19-09-06, 10:42 PM
just to say bye bye as i sold nova sri today, many of you know about the project i did on it and i have to say it ended as i wanted it too, but went onto a tigra as mark was selling it and i wanted a tigra eventually so decided to give him the money from sale of the nova.

Well the nova went to someone who i believe will look after it, very happy to know it's gone to someone who likes and has the ability to keep it tidy.

thanks you lot.

bye bye

Amy

draper
19-09-06, 10:44 PM
how much did you get for the nova, if you dont mind me asking ??

and my missus wants a tigra aswell !!

letmelive
19-09-06, 10:58 PM
970 in ebay auction, had people wanting it but no one could come up with the goods fast enough so just sold to highest bidder.

db_1.2
19-09-06, 11:00 PM
Bye bye, please come back and visit sometime Lol, i wouldnt mind a tigra..... dont spose you got any pics of the tigra to post up??

letmelive
20-09-06, 12:51 AM
it's standard and black 95 reg, nothing differnt like the nova was. bye bye :)

Ste L
20-09-06, 08:21 AM
can still stick around here, quite a few non nova owners here

JSeymour
20-09-06, 08:26 AM
Tigra's are girls cars, if you look at the doors there shaped like a heart! plus you only see birds drinving them.

bye amy.

Matt2107
20-09-06, 08:56 AM
Sorry to see you go.
Bye
x

hendrix
20-09-06, 09:16 AM
I drive a nova mk3 lol lol and Im still here, although I do own 2 nova's in varying states of disrepair :D :wtf:

linzTDI
20-09-06, 09:26 AM
i would never have a tigra!!!!
Some bitch crashed intothe side of my polo when i had that and i had a dent and a scrape along my door and rear quater pannel she couldnt even drive the car away the front end just disintegrated!!

TommySR
20-09-06, 09:26 AM
booooo hisss.... hope ya dont regret it Amy, was a smart Nova, just hope it gets looked after.

Breeny
20-09-06, 09:48 AM
i would never have a tigra!!!!
Some bitch crashed intothe side of my polo when i had that and i had a dent and a scrape along my door and rear quater pannel she couldnt even drive the car away the front end just disintegrated!!

Thats how modern cars are designed unfortunately.

Crumple zones are designed to actually smash to bits to supress the impact of an accident.

The whole front end of the Alfa that crashed into me came off in the impact.. :tard:

letmelive
20-09-06, 10:53 AM
booooo hisss.... hope ya dont regret it Amy, was a smart Nova, just hope it gets looked after.

I most prolly will regret it but being a girl i like the tigra lol and oohhh i never noticed they were a shape of a heart how cuteeee lol.

nah sticking round here with a tigra i will get slated, and as for girls owning em, i know alot of lads who own em too.

cheers you lot really am going now. byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Mike.
20-09-06, 11:04 AM
why will you get slated?

Wilson
20-09-06, 05:54 PM
I own a mondeo n i dnt get slated. lol
Cheers for the clear rears for my old nova :thumb:
bye

dannyb
20-09-06, 06:48 PM
Tigras aren't too bad to drive, much like the puma, its a shame they are labelled as 'girls' cars (like the MX 5 - which is real good fun in the wet). Hope you get on well with the Tigra mate!

NOV4_SPORT
20-09-06, 08:27 PM
Good bye, hope youv enjoyed the site, best of luck with the tigra, at least your sticking with vauxhall .