PDA

View Full Version : Callibra Angel eyes...

oblong
13-09-06, 11:21 AM
I was looking for some general advise, i am currently trying to create a rough design as to what i would want for my nova (currently a 1.2i J reg) as for body stylings i was wondering what people thought of using callibra angel eyes, i am aware that they are wider then standard nova lights, but i was thinking about making the grill slightly smaller, also how hard would it be to alter the wings to allow the lights to fit.

Thanks

Matt2107
13-09-06, 11:53 AM
tbh I think it would look a little out of place.
I think you'd end up with a fairly square looking custom grill.
If you really fancy trying it then I'd extend the bonnet to incorporate the grill.

Try looking at Ade's punto conversion.
http://www.novaload.net/forum/showthread.php?t=33653

Jack
13-09-06, 12:11 PM
There was a green modified Nova on ebay a while back which had headlights from a 200SX S14a grafted on the front - I would guess the Calibra lights would look similar. I don't have any pics of it to hand though, maybe someone else does...

oblong
13-09-06, 06:29 PM
well i was planning to extend the bonnet lip over part of the grill, and yes i recon it would look quite square still, but this looked ok on a few sketches i created using the line drawings. i'm just trying to make them to scale atm
i shall post them on here when i'm done see what people think.

db_1.2
13-09-06, 07:52 PM
You sure you dont want cavi angels? i think they'll fit better

oblong
14-09-06, 12:20 PM
woops, yes thats me typing too fast and thinking about other things, i ment cavalier angel eyes

Matt2107
14-09-06, 12:33 PM
Would definately look better than cali ones.
Scan you sketches mate!

Nova_Houch7
14-09-06, 12:45 PM
yeh get the sketches up....aslo i spose see ade's lights conversion, ok there punto ones, but shows wings

L