PDA

View Full Version : -70 GTE Springs

Anonymous
14-03-01, 06:12 PM
Where can I get hold of a set of -70 progressively wound springs for my GTE? I`ve had a word with Spax and they tried fobbing me off with a -35 sprint kit!(wankers) Any phone numbers anyone? (not demon tweeks), cheers :D

Anonymous
15-03-01, 09:18 AM
Get the springs custom made. I got a set of -50mm springs made up for the front of my car from a garage in Macclesfield (Cheshire). Try any of your local decent garages and see if they can get some made up for you. If you live in Cheshire, mail me and I'll send you the number.
Jim.

"Beware of the voices"

Anonymous
15-03-01, 09:22 AM
coil springs 69 can make to order

--- Novaload technical support open 24hrs ---
--- Phone/SMS Support 24hrs ---
--- Workshop services 6pm - 11pm Mon - Fri, 9am - 11pm Sat/Sun ---

Anonymous
15-03-01, 08:02 PM
Cheer Jim, live in York so it`s a bit of a treck! Could do with the numbers though, they may do mail order? Same goes for Coil Springs 69 ste (if yer not joking!) ;)

Anonymous
16-03-01, 08:27 AM
You always fit some adjustable platforms on the front so you can alter the height as you want. You might even get some coilovers on the rear if you've spaced them wheel out to fill the wide arches? :)

I'm not all there, Theres something missing, I'm not all there.

Anonymous
17-03-01, 07:51 PM
I never thought about rear coilovers! The TAS spacers are 50mm wide so I`d have some room to play with, It would mean cutting and moddin the inner arches again! I think they`re a bit pricey though, may try compressing the rears I have now with heat (welding torch) and see what happens. :-/