PDA

View Full Version : Enough is Enough!

Tazzy
12-09-06, 03:06 PM
do you ever get that feeling when you cant be assed with your nova anymore?

i did, but it seems im not allowed to have a nice car, everytime i spend money on the corsa, some pikey little cu nt comes along and vandalises it, the latest piece of art being a nice long key scratch along my passenger door!

so, ive decided, after spending ?3890.11 so far on the corsa, the project car will now be the main car (nova sr) and the corsa will now be the project car, to keep if safe in my garage from pikey scum

i couldnt give up on the nova, its been sitting in the garage for over a yr, it time to unleash the beast, the nova is back!

so some NL stickers for the windows would be muchos appreciated! lol

rant over!

Matt2107
12-09-06, 03:08 PM
Some people are just so jealous of other people that mindless vandalism is all they can do as they dont have the patience, money or apptitude to build a master piece.

Adam
12-09-06, 03:14 PM
do you ever get that feeling when you cant be assed with your nova anymore?

Yes, everyday :) Lol

Tazzy
12-09-06, 03:18 PM
i love my cars, and ive always spent lots of money on every car, maybe too much, but as i dont drink, moke, do drugs, gamble, or have any other addictions, it seems right to invest my money into something im happy in doing!

ive mentioed this before, but i really do want a car worthy to be in a car show, hopefully MPL in the outsite area with a car club, and realisitcally, the corsa has more chance than the nova!

also, the fact that if you razz a corsa, something will break, but if you razz a nova, it wants more, it wants you to batter it, great fun, im gona enjoy driving a nova again, lol!

Matt2107
12-09-06, 03:21 PM
Meeting up with the fellas at cheltenham really spurred (sp) me on to get my GTE finished... I do have days when I wake up and think... hmm could have got a new car for the money I've spent on it.

Tazzy
12-09-06, 03:55 PM
ive got a nice blue sr, its a shame to leave it gathering dust in a garage, i might as well enjoy razzing the nuts of it, the corsa needs a rest!

Breeny
12-09-06, 04:19 PM
I have never had that feeling in my whole life :)

craig green
12-09-06, 04:23 PM
Corsa's are for girls anyway. lol

Glad to hear the Nova is coming out from hibernation but dont go modding that for Max Power Live...the shame!

Dave.
12-09-06, 04:27 PM
i no little gits. they vandalised my dads reno van look its a mess

http://myspace-479.vo.llnwd.net/01157/97/40/1157690479_l.jpg

Tazzy
12-09-06, 04:54 PM
little bastids, theres just no need for it!

as for the nova, im pack amongst the pack, the nova is going no where near MPL, im gona get it back to a road worthy state (car being blue, but back end being white! lol) then not spending a penny on it

BENOVA
12-09-06, 05:05 PM
Im getting that feeling of i cant be bothered but thats just becuase sumer has gone and there will be no more shows boo hoo . But it does mean that i will have lots of spare time after work so its on with the space heater and wooley hat and on with massive job . good luck with your nova its a proper car forget the corsa ?

Tazzy
12-09-06, 09:49 PM
i have got a fair bit of work to do on the nova to get it back on the road, and only a small budget to get it sorted, but when its back, ill be so relieved, i just hope the engine isnt seized as i havent started it for about yr!

new battery (?30)
alarm/cl needs fixing
small welding in boot floor and on boot door (as theres no rear wiper)
alloys need chaging over from corsa
steering wheel needs putting on
front bumper needs putting on (new bumper needed ?10)
ICE in corsa needs putting into nova
change insurance over
mot test (?40)
tax (?60)

dont think im gona get all this done with ?200

ill try sort some pics out

Nick
12-09-06, 09:54 PM
Ah i don't get pissed off with my nova !

party because it works perfectly lol.

Jack
12-09-06, 10:54 PM
Ah i don't get pissed off with my nova !

party because it works perfectly lol.
Thats why I bought a Toyota lol

Tazzy, as a temporary cheap fix for the tailgate, what about finding a plastic plug to stick in?

draper
13-09-06, 08:35 AM
or just get a wiper from scrappers ??

Tazzy
13-09-06, 08:44 PM
i cant be assed to wire up a wiper, ive got no electrics going to the boot anyway, where could i get a bung from? and how do i know what size? also, how do i know some pikey bastid wont take it out?

cheerz!

Welsh Dan
13-09-06, 09:18 PM
Measure the hole, B&Q/plumbing/building supplier?, make it so that it doesnt look like they can.

Philsutton
13-09-06, 10:00 PM
thats why my corsa already has dints in scratches, an is so faded its almost invisible. That way i dont care what happens to it, same thing when someone pulls out in front of me expecting me to brake...................... i dont an it doesnt bother me.

Tazzy
17-09-06, 02:30 PM
well ive been given a mk2 front bumper now, with spot lights, so theres a tenner saved

when i bought the car, it had no rear seat belts, although it does have the clips and middle seat belt, will it fail the mot on this?

cheerz!