PDA

View Full Version : nova gsi engine into a corsa

toby.d
10-09-06, 10:21 PM
ive been offered a nova gsi engine silly cheap from one of my brothers mates. it comes with gearbox and full wiring loom.he said its been chiped and cammed but i dont know the spec of ethier of these only to the extent that i have been told that they have been fitted.

my question is that i own a corsa and i would like to fit the gsi engine into it.i was wondering if anyone has attempted this before and is there any troubles that i might run into. i was wondering about driveshafts and hubs?

also is the wiring a strait forward rip everything out and start from fresh with the nova loom.and what radiatior should i use. my current engine fitted is a 1.4sri engine.origanal corsa engine. many thanks

craig0120
10-09-06, 11:07 PM
straight swap just about everything fits and you already have the right fuel pump

toby.d
11-09-06, 08:56 AM
kool thanks m8.ill have to just get the engine and just see how i go from there.

novapickup84
11-09-06, 09:07 PM
i have had that problem befor and i had to change all he wiring for new ecu and the exhaust sensor was a pain i had to change it over, then 2 days later it bent 3 valves i was sick, make sure you change the belt because i did not do that and i sold the car the way it was in the end