PDA

View Full Version : C20xe Conversion Parts!!!

Simes
07-09-06, 09:42 PM
Right unfortunately on midway through doing my conversion i have been let down by the mechanic who was supposedly going to carry out the conversion and as a result i now have a load of parts for sale and possibly the donor car if anyones interested!

Firstly H reg nova spin mk 2 91! 55,000 the shell is white with full interior however it has no engine, it has been seamwelded and the engine bay has been sprayed arden blue. it has everything still on it except the engine, box etc. (?400 for the car and ?120 for having it welded etc)

now for the parts! (price in brackets is what i paid!) so no pi55 taking please!

c20xe lump which i was informed had done 67,000 in its original car which was a astra gsi. the lump comes with the box, loom, k&n airfilter, mainfold which i have sprayed aluminium with high temp paint! looks amazing! the engine etc was supplied to myself by a reputablt vauxhall breaker. (?400)

22" spline drive shafts
+ (?120)
astra outer cv's and hubs

astra 2.0litre vented discs and pads and also calipers which have been painted red! (?60)

ceasaro 15" alloys in mint condition with 4 brand new hankook 195,45,15's which have covered 0 miles! centre caps etc present (?300)

brand new spax rsx suspension kit, i have the original box but its in a bit of a state due to damp etc in the garage however the kit has been dry stored! (?297)

astra gte digi dash which reads around the 50,000 mile mark but will confirm at a later date, it has all wiring including the plugs etc. (?65)

momo champion steering wheel with boss kit (?60)

set of clear rear lights (not the cheap import) the original ?120 jobbies (?30)

brand new injection fuel tank (?60)

astra mpi fuel pump (?30)

There is probarly more that i have missed out but as im desperate for cash this is all that i can think of at the mo, pics available on request of individual items etc however im in a lil hurry at the mo so thats the reason i have not yet uploaded any

offers for individual items etc welcome however if sum1 is looking to do this conversion then this is the perfect package as i have bought most of this stuff brand new or bid big money for items on ebay!

?1500 all in if anyones interested!!! thats how skint i am!
pm me or email me simonlockett@hotmail.com :thumb:

stafford
16-09-06, 10:56 PM
pm'd

philly
17-09-06, 12:04 AM
would u be able to post the tank?