PDA

View Full Version : im ****ed off with life!

Ricky G
07-09-06, 07:02 PM
just as things were starting to look up i have had a big kick right in the bollox! again! a few months back i got kicked out of my house over something that had nothing to do with me! so i moved in with good old mum! and now guess what.....she wants me out! her and the boyfriend are gonna be getting another house and wont be any room for me! and its within the next 2 months! what a ****ing life! my girlfreind gives me **** all the time! i dont have a proper home and no money 4 a month till i get paid from new job! and 1st pay packet will be goin on a flat i guess!! is anyone else's life as **** as mine??:mad:

mad-driver
07-09-06, 07:16 PM
we all get it mate its part of life trust me...

nova_ellen
07-09-06, 08:32 PM
aww..:(

just walk around like this :D and you'll feel well happy! :):):)

cheer up

General Baxter
07-09-06, 08:47 PM
mines not lol, iv been given a date for postage on my blower kit 22-09-06 :)

Matt2107
08-09-06, 09:10 AM
Everyone has their share of the **** mate... you just have to stay focused and work at things one at a time.

Martin
08-09-06, 09:45 AM
yes mate my lfes **** atm aswell.. no job, no money, no gurl friend any more no transport (novas engine less due to no funds to finish it..) my aunties just died my dads an alki and my mums very ill with weak bones. soon i wont have tinternet due to lack of mney coming in to pay the bills..

^ dont think your lifes as **** as mine at the mo lol

just gota keep ya chin up and look forwards to when all is oki..

if ya burd is givin u **** all the time i say giv her the boot..

hope things look up for you mate

craig green
08-09-06, 09:45 AM
I'm pretty hacked off at the mo.

Just fed up with living in a corner of the world thats asleep. No prospects, only rising house prices & narrow minded tvvats everywhere.

Matt2107
08-09-06, 10:01 AM
I'm pretty hacked off at the mo.

Just fed up with living in a corner of the world thats asleep. No prospects, only rising house prices & narrow minded tvvats everywhere.

Nice countryside though!

If you get too fed up craig you can get on and fit that mahooooosive exhaust to the daily driver.

Lucky Luke!
08-09-06, 12:27 PM
Yes mine is.

craig green
08-09-06, 01:28 PM
If you get too fed up craig you can get on and fit that mahooooosive exhaust to the daily driver.

Mate; I had that one fitted by Monday afternnon! (day after)

Quite releived its barely any louder than the kwik fit pea shooter....lol

Matt2107
08-09-06, 02:21 PM
lol I'm glad you got it on ok.

Just make sure you check it regulary for cats and homesless people. ;)

lj
08-09-06, 02:57 PM
lifes what you make it.... u control it.... weather its bad or good is down to u

Ricky G
08-09-06, 04:53 PM
fcukinell novalicious gsi i must seem like a baby who lost his dummy to you mate! sorry to hear about your life being that bad! hope all is ok in the future!
and as for life being what you make it......thats true in many ways for me! i always made the wrong decisions and this is where i am because of it! 2 years ago my life was great! i had passed my test, had a nice corsa 1.4 for my 1st motor, my girl was nice at that point, i could go to the bank and get money out without worrying! and then my dad offerd me a job, i thought it would be great earning more money and working less hours! but it turned out that we didnt get on and we parted and i got into a big whole! no money, working for cash and not getting enough for a responsible job aswell! to top it off my gf moved in with me after being kicked out! i was supporting us on 40 pound a day and running a metro gti. i never been straight since but im still trying! it should take till after xmas to get straight again but now i have to find a new home it could be even longer! and my gf is back at home all cozy with her family and treating me like ****! ****ing bitch!:mad: but for some reason i cant leave! im a muppet! but ill get there in the end and im sure i will be a bit more mature in the future! i hope lol lol lol

Martin
08-09-06, 05:53 PM
Ricky mate dont worry about it... we all have **** days.. like the other day i was workin on my nova and the next thing i no am sat on a steelie cryin my eys out in the middle of the street thinking how **** my life is and howmuch time/money ive ploughed into this rust bucket of a car i have i could of at that point drove(well towed) it ina the scrappers and not lookd back but then everey body would be right when they say am a failure and i'l never get my nova on the road but i thought fuc it am gonna prve them all rong i got a few beers n cracked on with my car...

*says to myself i will finish my nova i will* pmsl

Just keep ya chin up and think of wen ya life was good It will be oki matey

Ricky G
08-09-06, 06:04 PM
maybe we should meet and have a big hug!! now that realy was a joke before anyone starts!lol well i got some work to do on mine now so im sure im gonna be having them kind of moments very soon aswell! particualy when im trying to take some ****ing locking wheel nuts off without the key! i reckon my gf or my bro has cleaned out the ashtray (my other tool box) and thrown away the key!

stuartp
08-09-06, 06:39 PM
Like most people who have got somewere in life they all ways say "lifes a B***h then you go marry one" well thats true except mums! Evey one gets f****d off now and again like a few people on here have said Chin up and remeber what LJ Said!!

mad-driver
08-09-06, 06:56 PM
I don't actually see why people are trying to beat each other at 'my life is worse than yours'. Just get on with it you have to, at the end of the day its most likely mates that get you out of it...

Ricky G
08-09-06, 07:01 PM
just expressing our thoughts and whats built up inside! as for mates im not even going to go onto that subject! but as everyone said keepin the chin up and gettin on with it is always the way! i started this thread feeling like **** but today im happy again so its not all that bad!