PDA

View Full Version : BHP?

Anonymous
09-03-01, 04:31 PM
My insurance company have asked me for the BHP figure of my car. I will get it R.R'd but what do you think i am lookin at? 1989 GTE. K&N 57i, FSE Power boost valve, Super fours, performance leads, Remus Back box and a group N chip.

B-) All Pug drivers are W*nk*rs (exept my missus) X-(

Anonymous
09-03-01, 04:34 PM
Dont be silly m8, tell em its about std or plus 5 bhp, just the filter and exhaust make it sound louder. Why give em ammunition to shoot you down with.

Whoopass! :D

Anonymous
09-03-01, 04:36 PM
Also you should think about what they would actually be able to see if they did send a geezer to look at your car after an accident. They wont be able to tell things like a chip, cam head etc from std parts, but they will notice filters suspension etc. Play it smart.

Whoopass! :D

Anonymous
09-03-01, 04:52 PM
It doesnt cost me anything for the wheels zorst or suspension so while i was on the phone i asked how much it would cost xtra for the engine mods. Thats when they asked me for the BHP figure to be able to tell me how much it will cost. I have NO intention of paying anything for the engine mods, but was just wondering!

B-) All Pug drivers are W*nk*rs (exept my missus) X-(

Anonymous
09-03-01, 04:52 PM
hmm super 4's they add at least ?100 to the policy lmao!!!!!!!

BEng Hons Automotive Electronics Engineering :) worship my electronics skills :D