PDA

View Full Version : front arb

chimp007_uk
02-09-06, 04:46 PM
hi all,
i finally got round to taking my front antiroll bar out of my gte this afternoon... i very suprised of the the condition of the bushes, no perishing or wear. :eek:

anyway, took it out with the aid of some wd on the rusty nuts, and took it for a spin. it was a bit of a weird feeling at first, i wasn't sure if it was me wanting it to feel different or it actually was... :wtf:

but, unlike before the car rode the bumps in the road so so so much smoother, no need to brace yourself. and then there was cornering... before the car handled well, but always felt like it gave up before it got going and would understeer away. i always put it down to the yokies, but now, you can through it into a corner with the extra body roll, and it goes...

i love it, makes the driving much better. :)

so i'd just like to say thanks to all for the thread about the arb, if it hadn't been for that, i would have gone on with s***e handling.

thanks all
chris

TommySR
02-09-06, 04:52 PM
yeah, i did the exact same thing, car turns in alot better now and i prefer it without

chimp007_uk
02-09-06, 04:54 PM
definately!! i prefer the control you have, the understeer is more predictable! will be interesting to see what it's like once i fit my quick rack :)

TommySR
02-09-06, 04:57 PM
lol

General Baxter
02-09-06, 04:59 PM
arb's are ****e lol

chimp007_uk
02-09-06, 05:06 PM
defo