PDA

View Full Version : Another shooting

Philsutton
31-08-06, 05:24 PM
Just heard on the news that there has been another shooting where i work at night, showcase cinemas. Basically the club is next to the cinema. To be fair the gangsta bad boys have not shot anyone there since the 50 cent film came out. Looks like its going to be another fun night.

All the guy probably did was step on som chavs brand new white rockport trainers. "nah dan u is stepped on ma 200 squid trainers" Pop pop

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/nottinghamshire/5302778.stm

Lee
31-08-06, 05:25 PM
It wouldnt be so bad if they shot each other, but they keep shooting nice people.

Martin
31-08-06, 05:32 PM
i heard about the last time.. wat new "****sta" film just come out? lol

now ino why yur corsa looks such a dog.. "coz de only rob whips wit 22" chrome dubs on ***** Blat Blat(immertation shootin) Hola hola G darwg"

Welsh Dan
31-08-06, 05:36 PM
This is what I dont miss about Nottingham. That WPC was shot about 800 metres from where I used to live, and someone was stabbed to death outside our local spar apparently.

dannyb
31-08-06, 05:50 PM
The government banned handguns in 1997. Since then handgun crime has gone up. Does the handgun ban work? Was it ever law abiding sportsmen shooting people with legal guns?

Jack
31-08-06, 06:34 PM
I love living in the country

Lee
31-08-06, 06:54 PM
The government banned handguns in 1997. Since then handgun crime has gone up. Does the handgun ban work? Was it ever law abiding sportsmen shooting people with legal guns?

LOL, very good point.

The government are very good in their ways of solving problems.

I wouldnt have banned handguns, id have given all the police one each and told them to 'shoot to kill', but unfortunately we still cant trust the police to pick out a criminal from 'someone with a rucksack' lol

Lets face it, its getting amusing watching the country turn to ****! Insurance for youngsters is going to hike by 40% but its not the actual accidents that are crippling the insurance sector, its the the people the youngsters crash into putting in mind boggling personal injury claims!

"ive got whiplash'

'Here, the court awards you 10000 pounds compensation'!

And the people who should really be being cracked down on? The people who dont bother with insurance at all! What do they care, they pay fook all now, theyll pay fook all next week too!

Nick
31-08-06, 07:02 PM
were just turning into a little ****ing yanky country !

Except the masss of obese people !

draper
31-08-06, 07:19 PM
im beginning to hate this place !!

any chance of sneaking me in to see films phill ??

Ash
31-08-06, 11:27 PM
I love living in the country

Same here, blox im off to Reading in 2 weeks - anyone know where i can buy bullet proof armour? lol

I dont understand why they want to play gangsters? It just because people like 'fiddy cent' glamourise it i guess.

A

Jack
31-08-06, 11:49 PM
It just because people like 'fiddy cent' glamourise it i guess.
I can't help but laugh every time I hear his name... all I can think of is the Thomas the Tank Engine theme music lol

Geth
01-09-06, 12:32 AM
I wouldnt have banned handguns, id have given all the police one each and told them to 'shoot to kill', but unfortunately we still cant trust the police to pick out a criminal from 'someone with a rucksack' lol

In some respects i agree with you, but the problem you would face there is that more criminals would carry hand guns to combat the police. People will always fight fire with fire.

IMO The problem really comes down to the fact we are becoming a nanny state. We can tell people until we are blue in the face that shooting people is plain wrong, but when they go ahead and do it anyway they spend a few years in Prison playing pool, watching TV and generally having a good time. Then, when they get out and are given a free councel house and get to doss around on the dole until they can find another reason to shoot some innocent person and land their selves back in prison/holiday camp.

Infact, looking at those prospects I think I might go and shoot someone later, it seems a hell of a lot easier than earning an honest living.

Lee
01-09-06, 06:28 PM
Another thing that doesnt help... Max ****ter. I had a flick through it today as my lakkie bought it.

It would appear that some wannabe gagster knob end, after completely destroying a perfectly good M3 with 22 inch hoops and about 90 LCD monitors, decided that the best accessory for his bling mobile was a chrome handgun which has its own recess next to the handbrake. And of course the '5 days a week probably high on crack' Max power writers thought this was 'way cool' and took a photo of him draped over the puple puke inducing car with it in his hand, looking all P Diddy, with a caption saying 'This is a car 50 Cent would feel right at home in'.

I also love the way the mag has a feature on an illegal street race on one page, saying how awesome it was, and then 3 pages later moaning about the cost of insurance for young drivers!

'Hello? is there a brain ANYWHERE in their offices AT ALL??'

When modding cars has been completely outlawed, and we all have to drive around in fiestas, we all know who will be to blame.

draper
01-09-06, 07:24 PM
When modding cars has been completely outlawed, and we all have to drive around in fiestas, we all know who will be to blame.

if this day ever comes, im gonna shoot myself !!

Philsutton
01-09-06, 07:31 PM
any chance of sneaking me in to see films phill ??

simple answer yes, i'll even steal you chocalate from premier lol

The only way to sort out society is to fly the few intelligent decent people to mars an start over, and let the inbred continue to **** each other over.

Matt2107
04-09-06, 03:22 PM
My ex lives near to Mansfield in Nottinghamshire and its a dump..... would never live there even if the houses were free.